PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton confirmed for Tinkoff

Jeff Jones
November 24th 06, 12:19 PM
Team Tinkoff is go.

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545

Jeff

MagillaGorilla
November 24th 06, 03:59 PM
Jeff Jones wrote:
> Team Tinkoff is go.
>
> http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
>
> Jeff

Sounds like a confession to me:

"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

Magilla

nobody
November 24th 06, 04:37 PM
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:59:25 -0500, MagillaGorilla >
wrote:

>Jeff Jones wrote:
>> Team Tinkoff is go.
>>
>> http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
>>
>> Jeff
>>

>Sounds like a confession to me:
>
>"I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
>after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
>entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.
>

>Magilla

Holy crap, it sure does. Too bad the interviewer didn't catch it and ask
'just what was that mistake, Tyler'. LOL.

Davey Crockett
November 24th 06, 06:51 PM
MagillaGorilla > writes:

> Jeff Jones wrote:
> > Team Tinkoff is go.
> > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
> > Jeff
> >

> Sounds like a confession to me:
>
> "I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
> after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
> entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.

You beat me to it - Drat

So where does that leave Tugboat?

--
Davey Crockett

Fred Fredburger
November 26th 06, 02:04 AM
Davey Crockett wrote:
> MagillaGorilla > writes:
>
>> Jeff Jones wrote:
>>> Team Tinkoff is go.
>>> http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2545
>>> Jeff
>>>

>> Sounds like a confession to me:
>>
>> "I made a mistake, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton
>> after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems, the team owned by Russian
>> entrepreneur Oleg Tinkov.
>>

> You beat me to it - Drat
>
> So where does that leave Tugboat?

I could have sworn that Tyler swore on the souls of both Tugboat and
Haven that he was innocent. A quick google failed to confirm that. I
think this is likely an RBR legend as I haven't seen Tugboat around.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home