PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW 2006 Raleigh full carbon Team frame w/NEW Ritchey carbon fork

November 26th 06, 05:07 AM
2006 Raleigh full carbon Team frame, custom red for Spike pro cycling
team 59cm
With Ritchey Headset and SUPER SWEET Ritchey Carbon WCS Fork (fork is
$450 alone!)

This bike is new, and has never been built up. Plastic was removed for
photos.

Beautifull and super light. Fully built up, this bike can retail in the
$4,000 range.

See the photos here-
http://lh6.google.com/image/Don.Shingler/RWkc4GmsABI/AAAAAAAAAMk/3PWieCiLRXk/s288/DSC01970.JPG
http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shingler/RWkc5bDWABI/AAAAAAAAAMs/oLqEcTqJzkA/s288/DSC01971.JPG
http://lh5.google.com/Don.Shingler/RVuHuXPYABI/AAAAAAAAAA8/sCqeBzv5x-8/s288/DSC01921.JPG

Shipping can be arranged to any location with payment (Paypal
prefered).I have a perfect Ebay rating as well for reference.

Don
November 27th 06, 12:09 AM
Oops, Sorry about that. I price would be handy.
I am asking $750

On Nov 25, 9:07 pm, wrote:
> 2006 Raleigh full carbon Team frame, custom red for Spike pro cycling
> team 59cm
> With Ritchey Headset and SUPER SWEET Ritchey Carbon WCS Fork (fork is
> $450 alone!)
>
> This bike is new, and has never been built up. Plastic was removed for
> photos.
>
> Beautifull and super light. Fully built up, this bike can retail in the
> $4,000 range.
>
> See the photos here-http://lh6.google.com/image/Don.Shingler/RWkc4GmsABI/AAAAAAAAAMk/3PWi...http://lh5.google.com/image/Don.Shingler/RWkc5bDWABI/AAAAAAAAAMs/oLqE...http://lh5.google.com/Don.Shingler/RVuHuXPYABI/AAAAAAAAAA8/sCqeBzv5x-...
>
> Shipping can be arranged to any location with payment (Paypal
> prefered).I have a perfect Ebay rating as well for reference.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home