PDA

View Full Version : Bairos clip?

ronaldo_jeremiah
November 27th 06, 01:56 PM
Dumbasses -

Not too long ago someone posted a link to a video of the Johnny Bairos
crash at the Mexico City velodrome. I'd do a search for it but I don't
think the person who posted it used any of the obvious keywords in his
post. The clip seemed to be part of a documentary TV show of some
kind.

Please point me in the right direction if you can.

-RJ

November 27th 06, 04:39 PM
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

> Please point me in the right direction if you can.
>
> -RJ

RJ,

You should have searched for "curve of death".

Here it is on youtube... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAAC451K0k

You're welcome,
Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

ronaldo_jeremiah
November 27th 06, 04:43 PM
wrote:
> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> >
> > Please point me in the right direction if you can.
> >
> > -RJ
>
> RJ,
>
> You should have searched for "curve of death".
>
> Here it is on youtube... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAAC451K0k
>
> You're welcome,
> Mark
> http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Thanks. -RJ

Kyle Legate
November 27th 06, 06:21 PM
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> wrote:
>> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>>> Please point me in the right direction if you can.
>>>
>>> -RJ
>> RJ,
>>
>> You should have searched for "curve of death".
>>
>> Here it is on youtube... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAAC451K0k
>>
>> You're welcome,
>> Mark
>> http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com