Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Ryan Cousineau
November 28th 06, 06:52 PM
In article >,
John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:

> http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.php?id=1146

JT: the passing reference to Floyd makes this somewhat relevant to rbr,
but I notice a distinct lack of doping coverage, or any use of the word
"dumbass".

Take it over to rec.bicycles.racing.actually.discusses.racing,

Andrew Coggan
November 28th 06, 07:16 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.php?id=1146

So let's see: get your shoulders down as low as you can (moving the
seat forward if you have to), keep your elbows together, keep your head
down, and as long as you don't actually point your forearms down, it
doesn't really matter at what angle you have them - where have I heard
all this advice before? Oh yeah, from people like John Cobb and Jim
Martin some 10 y ago (see
http://www.cervelo.com/content.aspx?m=Engineering&i=Aerodynamics for a
summary and http://home.earthlink.net/~acoggan/aeropositions/ an
example of putting this advice into action).

Andy Coggan

John Forrest Tomlinson
November 28th 06, 11:36 PM
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:52:13 GMT, Ryan Cousineau >
wrote:

>In article >,
> John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:
>
>> http://www.nyvelocity.com/content.php?id=1146
>
>JT: the passing reference to Floyd makes this somewhat relevant to rbr,
>but I notice a distinct lack of doping coverage, or any use of the word
>"dumbass".

Believe me, that site has more than a fair share of nonsense in the
comments on other pages -- but not on pages where login is required to
comment. Too many of its readers are cowards who only flame
anonymously!

--
JT
****************************

Alexander de Large
November 28th 06, 11:50 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> comment. Too many of its readers are cowards who only flame
> anonymously!

Don't you just hate it?

--
Naughty, naughty, naughty!