PDA

View Full Version : missing blood bags?

gym.gravity
November 28th 06, 07:16 PM
the anti-anti-dopers are going to point the finger and say, "look how
unreliable your methods are, you can't even count bags of blood, let
alone test for EPO"

Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
DNA test.

You would have to try pretty hard to make this **** up.

Donald Munro
November 28th 06, 07:22 PM
gym.gravity wrote:

> Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
> DNA test.

Unless of course the bags that were disappeared belonged to football
players.

Bill C
November 28th 06, 09:24 PM
On Nov 28, 2:22 pm, Donald Munro > wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
> > DNA test.Unless of course the bags that were disappeared belonged to football
> players.

I'd call it unbelievable, but nothing surprises me anymore.
I've never handled "evidence" in a "criminal" investigation, but have
handled tons of "clasified" material.
That was simple, everything was logged, numbered, signed for when it
changed hands, even in house at shift change, etc...
One clerical error and you were explaining to the commander why you
were incompetent, a couple of errors and you lost your access.
Seems to me that evidence would be logged, tagged, signature
controlled, logged in and out by date/time, etc...
How the hell do you get several significantly different counts and not
have gross incompetence, or a deliberate compromise of the
investigation?
Bill C

Michael Press
November 28th 06, 10:06 PM
In article
. com>
,
"gym.gravity" > wrote:

> the anti-anti-dopers are going to point the finger and say, "look how
> unreliable your methods are, you can't even count bags of blood, let
> alone test for EPO"
>
> Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
> DNA test.
>
> You would have to try pretty hard to make this **** up.

The missing bags are the ones for the futbol clients.

--
Michael Press

Dan Gregory
November 28th 06, 11:22 PM
Donald Munro wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
>
>> Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
>> DNA test.
>
> Unless of course the bags that were disappeared belonged to football
> players.

Are you and I conspiring? My first thought was that it must be the Real
Madrid samples...

matabala
November 29th 06, 08:36 AM
"Donald Munro" > wrote in message
. com...
> gym.gravity wrote:
>
>> Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now confidently get a
>> DNA test.
>
> Unless of course the bags that were disappeared belonged to football
> players.

tennis and track/field athletes were also mentioned way back when

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home