PDA

View Full Version : Jeanson Returning

B. Lafferty
November 29th 06, 09:42 PM
There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

Dan Connelly
November 29th 06, 09:45 PM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

WTF?

And when exactly was it true that riders were not accepted back after
doping infractions?

Frank Drackman
November 29th 06, 11:47 PM
"B. Lafferty" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

WWF - World Wildlife Federation?

William Asher
November 30th 06, 12:13 AM
Frank Drackman wrote:

> "B. Lafferty" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
>> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.
>>

> WWF - World Wildlife Federation?

He means WWE. WWF merged with WCW a few years ago to form WWE. But that
whole sportotainment went downhill once they turned Chris Taylor into a
heel after Mad Dog Vachon nearly bit his nose off.

--
Bill Asher

Kurgan Gringioni
November 30th 06, 02:22 AM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

Dumbass -

All spectator sports are pure entertainment.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

November 30th 06, 04:03 AM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

Dumbass,

It looks like USADA compromised to avoid an embarrassing
fight over the accuracy of the EPO test. They may have feared
losing the fight and opening themselves to appeals from
everybody else that failed the test (even if the failees were
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY).

There is no longer any pretense that anti-doping as it is presently
practiced is sport - it's pure entertainment in the WWF (WWE)
paradigm.

I mean that literally: the outcomes of cycle races are affected
somewhat by dope-cheating by the participants, but they aren't
decided ahead of time except in post-Tour criteriums. The
outcomes of anti-doping proceedings seem more likely to be
fixed, in the sense of predetermined.

Scott Johnson
December 7th 06, 04:42 AM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

I can't wait to see her on the same team as Jan and Tyler.

-Scott

Davey Crockett
December 7th 06, 06:31 AM
"B. Lafferty" > writes:

> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.

It's Like Jumpin' the Neighbour's Wife's Bones.

Everybody's doing it, but getting caught really suckz

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

B. Lafferty
December 7th 06, 10:59 AM
"Scott Johnson" > wrote in message
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
>> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.
>
> I can't wait to see her on the same team as Jan and Tyler.

What's Tammy up to ?

> -Scott

Donald Munro
December 7th 06, 11:43 AM

B. Lafferty wrote:
> What's Tammy up to ?

Researching morning after pills with Kunich ?

Dan Connelly
December 7th 06, 07:16 PM
B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Scott Johnson" > wrote in message
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> There is no longer any pretense that cycle racing is sport--it's pure
>>> entertainment in the WWF paradigm.
>> I can't wait to see her on the same team as Jan and Tyler.
>
> What's Tammy up to ?
>> -Scott

Working at the Pure Austin gym?
http://www.pureaustin.com/app?service=external/TrainerPage&sp=Stthomas

Hmmm... probably not the Tammy you mean:
http://www.uci.ch/data_2001/track/worlds/results_sf.htm

Dan

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home