PDA

View Full Version : Canadian CX Nats video

Ryan Cousineau
November 30th 06, 03:33 AM
I finally did the first one, of the highly competitive women's race.

And I misspelled Lyne Bessette's name in the credits.

wiredcola.blogspot.com/2006/11/canadian-cyclocross-championships-2006.htm

Darn,

Dan Connelly
November 30th 06, 07:19 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> I finally did the first one, of the highly competitive women's race.
>
> And I misspelled Lyne Bessette's name in the credits.
>
> wiredcola.blogspot.com/2006/11/canadian-cyclocross-championships-2006.html

Nice work!!!

Dan

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home