PDA

View Full Version : OT Bush/Oil scumbags

Bill C
December 3rd 06, 02:01 AM
Sorry to post this, but not sure how many people are seeing this, and
most of us here seem to give a **** about the environment:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061203/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bristol_bay
Bush may end drilling ban in Alaskan bay

Some quotes:

WASHINGTON - President Bush is deciding whether to lift a ban on
oil and gas drilling in federal waters off Alaska's Bristol Bay, home
to endangered whales and sea lions and the world's largest sockeye
salmon run.
But with natural gas prices higher, the Interior Department's Minerals
Management Service proposed reopening up the North Aleutian Basin. That
includes Bristol Bay and part of southeastern Bering Sea.

"If the Bush administration decides to allow drilling in Bristol Bay,
it will simply illustrate the level to which they will sink to satisfy
Big Oil," Carl Pope, the Sierra Club's executive director, said
Saturday. "They are willing to risk a valuable, renewable resource like
Bristol Bay's salmon fisheries for limited, shortsighted drilling
plans."

Alaska Native villages also depend on the annual sockeye and chinook
salmon runs for protein in their diet.
The Bering Sea Fishermen's Association raised alarms about protecting
the region, as did the Yukon River Drainage Fisheries Association,
which said the drilling would threaten the salmon runs.

On Friday, more than 30 people representing fishermen, native Alaskans
and conservationists wrote Bush urging him not to lift the ban.

"These protections have been in place because of the great risk to
Bristol Bay posed by oil and gas development," wrote representatives of
the Alaska Longline Fishermen's Association, Alaska Wilderness League,
Sierra Club, World Wildlife Fund and others. "The presidential
withdrawal now stands as the last line of defense for this
irreplaceable resource."

My take is that the limpdick, criminal, scumbag hasn't managed to
hijack enough of the Iraqi oil industry for his buddies so he's making
a last grab to further enrich his oil buddies at all of our expense
before the Democrats muzzle the theiving *******.

Just to say something good about someone, which makes me feel better,
I think Obama hit another home run here:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/01/obama.aids.ap/index.html
Bill C

Davey Crockett
December 3rd 06, 07:12 AM
"Bill C" > writes:

It's about Oil Peak Bill

And nothing is going to change after Bush leaves office, and hopefully
faces a Saddam Type War Crimes Trial along with his Bum Boy Bliar.

> Just to say something good about someone, which makes me feel better,
> I think Obama hit another home run here:

Who, that firkin' Faggot? But I see he's not too dumb, Bush has the
oil bandwagon seats all reserved, so Obama's jumpin' on the God
Bandwagon these days.

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett

SLAVE of THE STATE
December 5th 06, 06:17 PM
Bill C wrote:
> Sorry to post this,...

I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I
don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you...

> WASHINGTON - President Bush is deciding whether to lift a ban on
> oil and gas drilling in federal waters off Alaska's Bristol Bay,...
>
> "If the Bush administration decides to allow drilling in Bristol Bay,
> it will simply illustrate the level to which they will sink to satisfy
> Big Oil," Carl Pope, the Sierra Club's executive director, ...

Ah yes, the Sierra Club -- that mainstream paragon of purity of all
that is right.

http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/194

It is nothing but a bunch of rich lawyers making their profits by suing
the government and private property owners, and generally impoverishing
and exploiting all.

http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Standing6.PDF

You keep complaining about the bad use of power by your government.
But you let it have the power. You deluded yourself in thinking you
could control the government, and insure that it only did the "good
stuff," as *you* define good. You thought your vote meant something.
You thought you were the government. You are not the government. The
government is not your friend. Learn it. Know it.

SLAVE of THE STATE
December 5th 06, 06:17 PM
Bill C wrote:
> Sorry to post this,...

I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I
don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
believe you...

> WASHINGTON - President Bush is deciding whether to lift a ban on
> oil and gas drilling in federal waters off Alaska's Bristol Bay,...
>
> "If the Bush administration decides to allow drilling in Bristol Bay,
> it will simply illustrate the level to which they will sink to satisfy
> Big Oil," Carl Pope, the Sierra Club's executive director, ...

Ah yes, the Sierra Club -- that mainstream paragon of purity of all
that is right.

http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/194

It is nothing but a bunch of rich lawyers making their profits by suing
the government and private property owners, and generally impoverishing
and exploiting all.

http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Standing6.PDF

You keep complaining about the bad use of power by your government.
But you let it have the power. You deluded yourself in thinking you
could control the government, and insure that it only did the "good
stuff," as *you* define good. You thought your vote meant something.
You thought you were the government. You are not the government. The
government is not your friend. Learn it. Know it.

Bill C
December 6th 06, 12:19 AM
On Dec 5, 1:17 pm, "SLAVE of THE STATE" > wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > Sorry to post this,...I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I
> don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> believe you...
>
> > WASHINGTON - President Bush is deciding whether to lift a ban on
> > oil and gas drilling in federal waters off Alaska's Bristol Bay,...
>
> > "If the Bush administration decides to allow drilling in Bristol Bay,
> > it will simply illustrate the level to which they will sink to satisfy
> > Big Oil," Carl Pope, the Sierra Club's executive director, ...Ah yes, the Sierra Club -- that mainstream paragon of purity of all
> that is right.
>
> http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/194
>
> It is nothing but a bunch of rich lawyers making their profits by suing
> the government and private property owners, and generally impoverishing
> and exploiting all.
>
> http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Standing6.PDF
>
> You keep complaining about the bad use of power by your government.
> But you let it have the power. You deluded yourself in thinking you
> could control the government, and insure that it only did the "good
> stuff," as *you* define good. You thought your vote meant something.
> You thought you were the government. You are not the government. The
> government is not your friend. Learn it. Know it.

Man I hope things are going well in the bunker. You really worry me
sometimes.
There's nothing scarier and sadder than fanatics and spurned Utopians.
Life's a bitch and so's our form of government but it works best for
the most, and all our bitching a hell-raising is part of the process.
In your world Bus's gang and their wealth could run over everyone with
no real opposition, since like Iraq they could just kill those opposed
with nooone who had more power and money to stop them.
Bill C

Bill C
December 6th 06, 12:28 AM
On Dec 5, 7:19 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> On Dec 5, 1:17 pm, "SLAVE of THE STATE" > wrote:
>

> > Bill C wrote:
> > > Sorry to post this,...I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I
> > don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> > believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> > believe you. I don't believe you. I don't believe you. I don't
> > believe you...
>
> > > WASHINGTON - President Bush is deciding whether to lift a ban on
> > > oil and gas drilling in federal waters off Alaska's Bristol Bay,...
>
> > > "If the Bush administration decides to allow drilling in Bristol Bay,
> > > it will simply illustrate the level to which they will sink to satisfy
> > > Big Oil," Carl Pope, the Sierra Club's executive director, ...Ah yes, the Sierra Club -- that mainstream paragon of purity of all
> > that is right.
>
> >http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/194
>
> > It is nothing but a bunch of rich lawyers making their profits by suing
> > the government and private property owners, and generally impoverishing
> > and exploiting all.
>
> >http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Standing6.PDF
>
> > You keep complaining about the bad use of power by your government.
> > But you let it have the power. You deluded yourself in thinking you
> > could control the government, and insure that it only did the "good
> > stuff," as *you* define good. You thought your vote meant something.
> > You thought you were the government. You are not the government. The
> > government is not your friend. Learn it. Know it.Man I hope things are going well in the bunker. You really worry me
> sometimes.
> There's nothing scarier and sadder than fanatics and spurned Utopians.
> Life's a bitch and so's our form of government but it works best for
> the most, and all our bitching a hell-raising is part of the process.
> In your world Bus's gang and their wealth could run over everyone with
> no real opposition, since like Iraq they could just kill those opposed
> with nooone who had more power and money to stop them.
> Bill C- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
Sorry for more incoherent typos than usual. New keyboard and rehabbed
computer.
Gotta get me a stenographer, if there are any, anymore!
Bill C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home