PDA

View Full Version : Lance has become the dad he swore he wouldn't

December 3rd 06, 04:08 PM
Absent

December 3rd 06, 10:02 PM
Absent minded or just absent.....or could this be the combo of both?
Wonder what his kids think? I am not criticizing him but rather just
wondering.I will say this,he seems to have a competetive drive that
might make it tough for him to be a family guy.That is just how it
appears to me and I dont know him personally.Lance you still owe me 5
bucks from 1993....

December 4th 06, 01:57 PM
wrote:
> Absent

Not.

Gone frequently. Not "absent".

You can stop the bull**** any time. Thanks. --D-y

Luke
December 6th 06, 02:01 PM
> wrote in message
ps.com...

> wrote:
>> Absent
>
> Not.
>
> Gone frequently. Not "absent".
>
> You can stop the bull**** any time. Thanks. --D-y

Most of the time. **** him. All he is a DNA donor.

Luke

December 6th 06, 02:02 PM
NotLuke wrote:

> Most of the time. **** him. All he is a DNA donor.

Be a man and ask for your freakin' five bucks from 1993 in person. Then
you can take your life back.

If you know his movements so well, you know where to find him easy
enough.

There's no crew to get through. But you know that, right? --D-y

Luke
December 7th 06, 12:18 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> NotLuke wrote:
>>
>> Most of the time. **** him. All he is a DNA donor.
>
> Be a man and ask for your freakin' five bucks from 1993 in person. Then
> you can take your life back.
>
> If you know his movements so well, you know where to find him easy
> enough.
>
> There's no crew to get through. But you know that, right? --D-y

You don't know ****. And I'm gonna use my real grandfather's name when I'm
18. Dad's just another sperm donor in the deep freeze. My sisters keep
asking Mom who their Dad is. Screw you and my bimbo father.
Luke

December 7th 06, 01:07 AM
Luke wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > NotLuke wrote:
> >>
> >> Most of the time. **** him. All he is a DNA donor.
> >
> > Be a man and ask for your freakin' five bucks from 1993 in person. Then
> > you can take your life back.
> >
> > If you know his movements so well, you know where to find him easy
> > enough.
> >
> > There's no crew to get through. But you know that, right? --D-y
> >

> You don't know ****. And I'm gonna use my real grandfather's name when I'm
> 18. Dad's just another sperm donor in the deep freeze. My sisters keep
> asking Mom who their Dad is. Screw you and my bimbo father.
> Luke

Why did Paul Moneyham (Lance's grandpa) come up to me in Dallas in 6
years ago crying that he hadn't heard from his grandson in years?? What
comes around, goes around. Lance's twin girls cry themselves to sleep
most nights.

December 7th 06, 11:35 AM
Hey Dustoy before you go off on me read my post....It states that I DO
NOT know Lance.How much more clear can I be? He still owes me $5 but I
DO NOT know Lance.I was not the one being critical of Lance I was just
posing a question dude.Get yourself together dude.....

December 7th 06, 02:11 PM
wrote:
> Hey Dustoy before you go off on me read my post....It states that I DO
> NOT know Lance.How much more clear can I be? He still owes me $5 but I
> DO NOT know Lance.I was not the one being critical of Lance I was just
> posing a question dude.Get yourself together dude.....

DUDE I'm just going off like you and whatsisname. Why should I have to
know anything more about what I post than you do? Excepting Lance
content, of course.

"Seen frequently with children".

And the $5? So what's the freakin' story on the freakin' $5 now that
you've brought it up twice? --D-y

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home