PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for age gap relationships

December 6th 06, 02:22 AM
I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
Younger women to interact with each other.
Generation gap is not a problem here, but a great merit to romantic
singles right here

http://www.freewebs.com/hotmatch/

Donald Munro
December 6th 06, 08:14 AM
lindayl04 wrote:
> I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
> Younger women to interact with each other.
> Generation gap is not a problem here, but a great merit to romantic
> singles right here

Cool, 18 year old podium babes for fatty masters. Do they come with ultra-torque bottom brackets ?

Bill C
December 6th 06, 11:37 AM
On Dec 6, 3:14 am, Donald Munro > wrote:
> lindayl04 wrote:
> > I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
> > Younger women to interact with each other.
> > Generation gap is not a problem here, but a great merit to romantic
> > singles right hereCool, 18 year old podium babes for fatty masters. Do they come with ultra-torque bottom brackets ?

Until I hit 40+ I used to talk and joke about having to trade for 2, 20
year olds when I did hit 40. Now I've discovered that I wouldn't have
the patience to babysit, for the drama, or the high maintanence.
It's like the great scenery on a recovery ride where you have the time
to enjoy it. Fun to look at and appreciate, but you can't take it home.
Bill C

Andre
December 6th 06, 08:04 PM
Bill C wrote:
> On Dec 6, 3:14 am, Donald Munro > wrote:
> > lindayl04 wrote:
> > > I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and
> > > Younger women to interact with each other.
> > > Generation gap is not a problem here, but a great merit to romantic
> > > singles right hereCool, 18 year old podium babes for fatty masters. Do they come with ultra-torque bottom brackets ?
>
> Until I hit 40+ I used to talk and joke about having to trade for 2, 20
> year olds when I did hit 40. Now I've discovered that I wouldn't have
> the patience to babysit, for the drama, or the high maintanence.
> It's like the great scenery on a recovery ride where you have the time
> to enjoy it. Fun to look at and appreciate, but you can't take it home.
> Bill C

I take them home but after they do the dishes I send them away.

Donald Munro
December 6th 06, 08:13 PM

Andre wrote:
> I take them home but after they do the dishes I send them away.

Is "do the dishes" some new slang which I'm not hip enough to get ?

Andre
December 7th 06, 05:21 PM
Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> Cool, 18 year old podium babes for fatty masters. Do they come with
> ultra-torque bottom brackets ?
>
> Bill C wrote:
> >> Until I hit 40+ I used to talk and joke about having to trade for 2, 20
> >> year olds when I did hit 40. Now I've discovered that I wouldn't have
> >> the patience to babysit, for the drama, or the high maintanence.
> >> It's like the great scenery on a recovery ride where you have the time
> >> to enjoy it. Fun to look at and appreciate, but you can't take it home.
> >> Bill C
>
> Andre wrote:
> > I take them home but after they do the dishes I send them away.
>
> Is "do the dishes" some new slang which I'm not hip enough to get ?

No, it's not figurative, she goes into the kitchen and washes the
dishes. Nothing "hip" about it.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home