PDA

View Full Version : Re: Critical Mass Tunnel Freaks

johnson..
July 4th 04, 12:37 PM
--
"Jym Dyer" > wrote in message
> > Well, several members of "Critical Mass" were arrested in
> > Grand Rapids, Michigan last week for blocking downtown traffic
> > for some time. They give cycling a bad name and put us in the
> > same camp as the "Earth Liberation Front", just not quite as
> > destructive.
>
> =v= How, exactly, do you justify this bizarre comparison?
> <_Jym_>

sounds like a reasonable comparison to my, both groups are law breakers.
resorting to different tactics because they lack patients for the law makers
to make changes.

--
Radio Frequency IDentity tags. The end of privacy.
http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home