PDA

View Full Version : New NJ Bike Routes

chriggity
July 16th 04, 11:36 PM
I just moved here (Princeton, NJ) from Utah.

I hear this state has a great scene, and plenty of nice routes for
road bikers. Any suggestions?

Hotshot
July 18th 04, 06:27 AM
All NJ has is people that talk funny and women with big hair that can kick
your ass like a man.

"chriggity" > wrote in message
om...
> I just moved here (Princeton, NJ) from Utah.
>
> I hear this state has a great scene, and plenty of nice routes for
> road bikers. Any suggestions?

Karen Horn
July 18th 04, 01:09 PM
LOL I guess I'm just going to have to hurt you now... One moment as I get
Guido.

As for bike routes, I don't know how much help I am, I live in NJ but do
most of my biking elsewhere (all my biking friends live in other states...
Go figure). However, when I have decided to head out around here, I've
followed some of these routes. The Great Swamp Ride was very nice, as is
Allamuch Allegory (though that might be a bit far away for you... About an
hour and a half north driving)
http://www.state.nj.us/njcommuter/html/bikemaps.htm

Anyone else have any good routes? I'm always looking too.

Karen

"Hotshot" > wrote in message
.com...
> All NJ has is people that talk funny and women with big hair that can kick
> your ass like a man.
>
> "chriggity" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I just moved here (Princeton, NJ) from Utah.
> >
> > I hear this state has a great scene, and plenty of nice routes for
> > road bikers. Any suggestions?

Lance Lamboy
July 18th 04, 11:38 PM
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:09:38 +0000, Karen Horn wrote:

> LOL I guess I'm just going to have to hurt you now... One moment as I
> get Guido.
>
> As for bike routes, I don't know how much help I am, I live in NJ but do
> most of my biking elsewhere (all my biking friends live in other
> states... Go figure). However, when I have decided to head out around
> here, I've followed some of these routes. The Great Swamp Ride was very
> nice, as is Allamuch Allegory (though that might be a bit far away for
> you... About an hour and a half north driving)
> http://www.state.nj.us/njcommuter/html/bikemaps.htm
>
> Anyone else have any good routes? I'm always looking too.

Closer to Princeton is the Delaware River Canal towpath. It is right next
to the Delaware so it should be easy to find. One place that you could
pick it up is Washington Crossing, PA.

--
Lance Lamboy

"Go F*ck Yourself" ~ Dick Cheney

John Everett
July 19th 04, 07:48 PM
On 16 Jul 2004 15:36:58 -0700, (chriggity) wrote:

>I just moved here (Princeton, NJ) from Utah.
>
>I hear this state has a great scene, and plenty of nice routes for
>road bikers. Any suggestions?

http://www.princetonfreewheelers.com/

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home