PDA

View Full Version : How does Polar S120 visually alert out of target zone?

BillJosephson
December 10th 06, 09:39 AM
Hi. After looking at their web site and reading the manual, I still
don't know how the Polar S120 visually indicates that you are out of
your target zone.

The Acumen EON manual on their site clearly states that the heart rate
number flash when out of zone.

So if anybody happens to know, thanks very much...

Thanks....

nonick
December 11th 06, 04:54 AM
I use a polar s120 and if I'm out of the Target heart rate then the
heart rate blinks / flashes

To use this feature you must first set the limits on your HRM and I
think this feature can only be used in the excersise recording mode.

Hope this helps.

Sanjay

BillJosephson wrote:
> Hi. After looking at their web site and reading the manual, I still
> don't know how the Polar S120 visually indicates that you are out of
> your target zone.
>
> The Acumen EON manual on their site clearly states that the heart rate
> number flash when out of zone.
>
> So if anybody happens to know, thanks very much...
>
> Thanks....

BillJosephson
December 11th 06, 05:42 AM
nonick wrote:
> I use a polar s120 and if I'm out of the Target heart rate then the
> heart rate blinks / flashes
>
> To use this feature you must first set the limits on your HRM and I
> think this feature can only be used in the excersise recording mode.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Sanjay
>

> BillJosephson wrote:
> > Hi. After looking at their web site and reading the manual, I still
> > don't know how the Polar S120 visually indicates that you are out of
> > your target zone.
> >
> > The Acumen EON manual on their site clearly states that the heart rate
> > number flash when out of zone.
> >
> > So if anybody happens to know, thanks very much...
> >
> > Thanks....

Many thanks. Surprisingly they do not say on their web site and I
downloaded the manual and it did not say either. Their manuals are not
nearly as good as Acumen's.

Thanks,
Jim

Google