PDA

View Full Version : FS: Raleigh Sport Cromo F/F Parts

mike
December 10th 06, 06:27 PM
As new Raleigh Cromo sport frame with BB and crank arms and seatpost.
$95 plus shipping. Has eyelets for racks and fenders, takes up to 28c
possibly 30c tires. Have wheels (new) for $75, and brakes (new) for
$23. Also can provide flatbar road shifters and front and rear
derailleur for $30. Get your own Hb, stem, chainrings and saddle to
complete the package. Email for pics.
Mike

Dan H
December 10th 06, 08:32 PM
mike Wrote:
> As new Raleigh Cromo sport frame with BB and crank arms and seatpost.
> $95 plus shipping. Has eyelets for racks and fenders, takes up to 28c
> possibly 30c tires. Have wheels (new) for $75, and brakes (new) for
> $23. Also can provide flatbar road shifters and front and rear
> derailleur for $30. Get your own Hb, stem, chainrings and saddle to
> complete the package. Email for pics.
> Mike
Size? I'd like to see pics!

--
Dan H

mike
December 11th 06, 01:18 AM
While I was out riding I realized that I forgot the size in the ad.
This is a 56 c-t with a 57c-c top tube.
Mike
Dan H wrote:
> mike Wrote:
> > As new Raleigh Cromo sport frame with BB and crank arms and seatpost.
> > $95 plus shipping. Has eyelets for racks and fenders, takes up to 28c
> > possibly 30c tires. Have wheels (new) for $75, and brakes (new) for
> > $23. Also can provide flatbar road shifters and front and rear
> > derailleur for $30. Get your own Hb, stem, chainrings and saddle to
> > complete the package. Email for pics.
> > Mike
> Size? I'd like to see pics!
>

> --