PDA

View Full Version : Re: Should you get a Free (Bicycle) Ride?

Pete
July 28th 04, 04:16 AM
"DonQuijote1954" > wrote

> What I'm about to say must remain in the upmost secrecy--as "they" may
> be reading our communications... ;)
>
> "Due to government secrecy, our citizens are often ignorant of the
> fact that our garrisons encircle the planet."

Secrecy? Anyone with a 1/4 of a brain could find the locations of all the
main US air bases and army posts in Europe.

For instance:
http://www.usafe.af.mil/usafes.htm

3 active Fighter wings (down from a max of ~15 in the 80's)

Pete
DQ - do you ever write anything original?

DonQuijote1954
July 28th 04, 01:27 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message >...
> "DonQuijote1954" > wrote
> >
> > What I'm about to say must remain in the upmost secrecy--as "they" may
> > be reading our communications... ;)
> >
> > "Due to government secrecy, our citizens are often ignorant of the
> > fact that our garrisons encircle the planet."
> >

> Secrecy? Anyone with a 1/4 of a brain could find the locations of all the
> main US air bases and army posts in Europe.
>
> For instance:
> http://www.usafe.af.mil/usafes.htm
>
> 3 active Fighter wings (down from a max of ~15 in the 80's)
>
> Pete
> DQ - do you ever write anything original?

What I write is VERY original. ;) Then I back it up with facts.

That guy was saying that garrisons did NOT encicle the globe... The
surprising fact is how many of them there are, and what they are used
for.... shhhhhh

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home