PDA

View Full Version : This sounds like a good idea.... not.

CowPunk
December 19th 06, 04:29 AM
http://www.nadcl.org/

"Warning: Serious injury or death can result from the NADCL Events race
at your own risk. We may not have police escorts, course martials,
closed roads, and helmets are optional. "

Stu Fleming
December 19th 06, 11:59 AM
CowPunk wrote:
> http://www.nadcl.org/
>
> "Warning: Serious injury or death can result from the NADCL Events race
> at your own risk. We may not have police escorts, course martials,
> closed roads, and helmets are optional. "

At least marshal law wasn't imposed.

RonSonic
December 21st 06, 03:31 PM
On 18 Dec 2006 20:29:16 -0800, "CowPunk" > wrote:

>http://www.nadcl.org/
>
>"Warning: Serious injury or death can result from the NADCL Events race
>at your own risk. We may not have police escorts, course martials,
>closed roads, and helmets are optional. "

No dope, no helmets.

Hmmmm.

Ron

Google