PDA

View Full Version : Chainset & Bottom Bracket Question

...who cares
July 9th 03, 05:49 PM
Are these two compatible?

Shimano XT M752 Chainset

Shimano Ultegra 6500 Bottom Bracket - Splined

--
"The dead people secrete a liquid underneath your eyelids, top and bottom,
they communicate through this liquid as I have found out when a baby is

Qui si parla Campagnolo
July 10th 03, 01:35 PM
who cares writes-<< Are these two compatible?

Shimano XT M752 Chainset

Shimano Ultegra 6500 Bottom Bracket - Splined >><BR><BR>

Nope...The XT crankset uses a special for XT and LX BB spline pattern(ES-70),
different than road and XTR crank BB spline.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302