PDA

View Full Version : not sure what to make of this

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 21st 06, 12:15 AM
I was hoping for some dissing of Aubut.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=genevieve_jeanson

This has got me thinking, but I'm not sure what I'm thinking. It's a
nice change from the boring stuff we read so much in the cycling
press.
--
JT
****************************

Bill C
December 21st 06, 12:49 AM
On Dec 20, 7:15 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson >
wrote:
> I was hoping for some dissing of Aubut. http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=genevieve_jeanson
>
> This has got me thinking, but I'm not sure what I'm thinking. It's a
> nice change from the boring stuff we read so much in the cycling
> press.
> --
> JT
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

I had the same reaction. I really hope, in a tabloid way, that she
actually does a tell all book at some point. This just makes me think
it was even more messed up, with her being exploited, than before.
You see where it's looking like the Williams girls dad is gonna get
tagged for several million for breach of contract and the girls are
selling his ass out claiming he had no right to make a binding contract
for them?
I get the feeling Genvieve's story is at least as sleasy as any of
other parents/coaches/managers who have wrecked kids who they see as
their meal tickets.
Once or twice I got to see her with her guard down for a few moments
and she really seemed to be what she is now.
Bill C

December 21st 06, 01:53 AM
Bill C wrote:
> On Dec 20, 7:15 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson >
> wrote:
> > I was hoping for some dissing of Aubut. http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=genevieve_jeanson
> >
> > This has got me thinking, but I'm not sure what I'm thinking. It's a
> > nice change from the boring stuff we read so much in the cycling
> > press.
> > --
> > JT
> > ****************************
> > Remove "remove" to reply
> > Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> > ****************************
>
> I had the same reaction. I really hope, in a tabloid way, that she
> actually does a tell all book at some point. This just makes me think
> it was even more messed up, with her being exploited, than before.
> You see where it's looking like the Williams girls dad is gonna get
> tagged for several million for breach of contract and the girls are
> selling his ass out claiming he had no right to make a binding contract
> for them?
> I get the feeling Genvieve's story is at least as sleasy as any of
> other parents/coaches/managers who have wrecked kids who they see as
> their meal tickets.
> Once or twice I got to see her with her guard down for a few moments
> and she really seemed to be what she is now.

dumbass,

1) wah wah wah, she has more and has experienced more than almost any
25 yr old. this babe in the woods act doesn't cut it. she did pretty
well for herself.

2) almost every (elite) female cyclist has a weird or unusually close
relationship with their coach. i don't know why, but it is very common.

Bill C
December 21st 06, 01:57 AM
On Dec 20, 8:53 pm, " >
wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > On Dec 20, 7:15 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson >
> > wrote:
> > > I was hoping for some dissing of Aubut. http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=genevieve_jeanson
>
> > > This has got me thinking, but I'm not sure what I'm thinking. It's a
> > > nice change from the boring stuff we read so much in the cycling
> > > press.
> > > --
> > > JT
> > > ****************************
> > > Remove "remove" to reply
> > > Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> > > ****************************
>
> > I had the same reaction. I really hope, in a tabloid way, that she
> > actually does a tell all book at some point. This just makes me think
> > it was even more messed up, with her being exploited, than before.
> > You see where it's looking like the Williams girls dad is gonna get
> > tagged for several million for breach of contract and the girls are
> > selling his ass out claiming he had no right to make a binding contract
> > for them?
> > I get the feeling Genvieve's story is at least as sleasy as any of
> > other parents/coaches/managers who have wrecked kids who they see as
> > their meal tickets.
> > Once or twice I got to see her with her guard down for a few moments
> > and she really seemed to be what she is now.dumbass,
>
> 1) wah wah wah, she has more and has experienced more than almost any
> 25 yr old. this babe in the woods act doesn't cut it. she did pretty
> well for herself.
>
> 2) almost every (elite) female cyclist has a weird or unusually close
> relationship with their coach. i don't know why, but it is very common.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

You might be even more cynical, nasty, and have a lower opinion of
humanity than I do. That's going some!
Bill C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home