PDA

View Full Version : Jeannie Longo - French Paradox???

Joe King
December 21st 06, 02:00 PM
"Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season with
the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news

Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?

Davey Crockett
December 21st 06, 02:11 PM
"Joe King" > writes:

> "Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season with
> the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news
>
> Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?

Dunno what it is, But Davey is 100 per cent behind her

More power to her

--
Have a very Merry White Christmas - Davey Crockett
Austria clearly released David Irving as a result of the humiliation

Bill C
December 21st 06, 02:17 PM
On Dec 21, 9:00 am, "Joe King" > wrote:
> "Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season with
> the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news
>
> Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?

Sweet. I hope the next news is that Roger Clemens signs a contract with
the Red Sox. Last year he got a deal with huge special considerations
that let him do his thing and helped keep him in the game and tha
Astros in the playoff running.
Neither one can dominate everything all the time as they once did, but
both can contribute a huge amount and have earned everything they get.
Wou8ld be great to see both back this year, unless of course Clemens
goes to the damned Yankees then I've gotta wish him a high ankle sprain
on his push-off leg.
Bill C

InTransit
December 21st 06, 06:29 PM
"Davey Crockett" > wrote in message
> "Joe King" > writes:
>
> > "Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season
with
> > the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news
> >
> > Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?
> >

> Dunno what it is, But Davey is 100 per cent behind her
>
> More power to her

Runnerup?

Laura Van Gilder (Dec 11, 64)

In Transit

ilan
December 21st 06, 07:54 PM
In any case, she is quite the star. Her defection was worthy of a full
report on French TV (TF1) evening news.

-ilan

Joe King wrote:
> "Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season with
> the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news
>
> Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?

Nobody
December 21st 06, 09:25 PM
InTransit wrote:
> "Davey Crockett" > wrote in message
>> "Joe King" > writes:
>>
>>> "Jeannie Longo, 48 years old... has signed to ride for the 2007 season
> with
>>> the Austrian Graz Uniqa Team..."
>>>
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/dec06/dec21news
>>>
>>> Is it the cheese, or is it the wine?
>>>

>> Dunno what it is, But Davey is 100 per cent behind her
>>
>> More power to her
>
> Runnerup?
>
> Laura Van Gilder (Dec 11, 64)
>
> In Transit

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/features/nicole_reinhart/MT04

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona067/mz06toona7_27

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 21st 06, 11:43 PM
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:00:08 -0800, "Joe King" >
wrote:

>"Jeannie Longo, 48 years old...

Only 48????!!! I thought she was like 90.
--
JT
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 21st 06, 11:49 PM
On 21 Dec 2006 11:54:17 -0800, "ilan" > wrote:

>In any case, she is quite the star. Her defection was worthy of a full
>report on French TV (TF1) evening news.

That's cool.
--
JT
****************************

ilan
December 22nd 06, 12:54 AM
Unfortunately, there isn't masters racing in France, because she'd
destroy all the local fatties.

-ilan

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:00:08 -0800, "Joe King" >
> wrote:
>
> >"Jeannie Longo, 48 years old...
>
> Only 48????!!! I thought she was like 90.
> --
> JT
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

Howard Kveck
December 22nd 06, 04:04 AM
In article m>,
"ilan" > wrote:

> Unfortunately, there isn't masters racing in France, because she'd
> destroy all the local fatties.

Yeah, because her body fat percentage is a negative number.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

MMan
December 22nd 06, 01:47 PM
ilan wrote:
> Unfortunately, there isn't masters racing in France,

But that would be for *old* people!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home