PDA

View Full Version : Bettini to Race Tour of California

Diablo Scott
December 21st 06, 07:23 PM
When was the last time a WC raced in USA? Argentin in 87 Coors Classic?

Kurgan Gringioni
December 21st 06, 07:31 PM
Diablo Scott wrote:
> When was the last time a WC raced in USA? Argentin in 87 Coors Classic?

Dumbass -

How about LANCE after he won the WC in 1993?

Was this thread created as another excuse to talk about LANCE?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

ilan
December 21st 06, 07:58 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Diablo Scott wrote:
> > When was the last time a WC raced in USA? Argentin in 87 Coors Classic?
>

> Dumbass -
>

> How about LANCE after he won the WC in 1993?

Dumbass, the correct answer was: Armstrong 2006.

-ilan

Diablo Scott
December 21st 06, 08:38 PM
ilan wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>> Diablo Scott wrote:
>>> When was the last time a WC raced in USA? Argentin in 87 Coors Classic?
>>

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> How about LANCE after he won the WC in 1993?
>
> Dumbass, the correct answer was: Armstrong 2006.
>
> -ilan

I almost said *reigning* world champion because otherwise there's a bunch.

LANCE! 1994 con maillot arco iris:
Thrift Drug Classic (I think there's irony there but I'm not sure)
Tour duPont 1 stage win (

>> Was this thread created as another excuse to talk about LANCE?
Actually I wanted to talk about Bettini and Tour of California - but
this is fun to look at: http://tinyurl.com/yd6349

Fred Fredburger
December 21st 06, 09:39 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Was this thread created as another excuse to talk about LANCE?

No excuse required.

Kurgan Gringioni
December 21st 06, 10:01 PM
ilan wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > Diablo Scott wrote:
> > > When was the last time a WC raced in USA? Argentin in 87 Coors Classic?
> >

> > Dumbass -
> >

> > How about LANCE after he won the WC in 1993?
>
> Dumbass, the correct answer was: Armstrong 2006.

Dumbass -

I was refering to reigning WCs.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

ilan
December 21st 06, 10:47 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> ilan wrote:
> >
> > Dumbass, the correct answer was: Armstrong 2006.
>

> Dumbass -
>

> I was refering to reigning WCs.

Dumbass^Dumbass -

Armstrong is a reigning WC.

-ilan (first successful troll of the year!! About time...)

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 21st 06, 11:51 PM
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:38:57 -0800, Diablo Scott
> wrote:

>Actually I wanted to talk about Bettini and Tour of California - but
>this is fun to look at: http://tinyurl.com/yd6349

I didn't know Jean-Claud van Damme rode bikes.
--
JT
****************************

jemappelleluc
December 22nd 06, 12:47 AM
"Fred Fredburger" > wrote in
message . ..
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
>> Was this thread created as another excuse to talk about LANCE?
>>

> No excuse required.

You're all retards. Cipo', Georgia 2004

Gabe Brovedani
December 22nd 06, 04:37 AM
jemappelleluc wrote:
> "Fred Fredburger" > wrote in
> message . ..
>
>>Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>>

>>>Was this thread created as another excuse to talk about LANCE?
>>>

>>No excuse required.
>

> You're all retards. Cipo', Georgia 2004

We're allowed to use retards now? I thought only dumbass was allowed.

Gabe Brovedani, retard

December 22nd 06, 05:51 AM
jemappelleluc wrote:

> You're all retards. Cipo', Georgia 2004

That's good. He even won a stage. But if we go with the "reigning"
thing,
he was reigning world champion in 2003. No jersey in 2004:

<http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/apr04/georgia04/index.php?id=stage2/JD_tdg_stg2_16>

The correct answer is 2006, twice:

<http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/commercebank06/?id=/photos/2006/jun06/commercebank06/commercebank063/JD_liberty_Schleicher>
or <http://tinyurl.com/y9doc9>

and:

<http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=track/2006/oct06/USAnationals06/USAnationals061>

Ben
retard

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 22nd 06, 12:27 PM
On 21 Dec 2006 21:51:30 -0800, "
> wrote:

>jemappelleluc wrote:
>>
>> You're all retards. Cipo', Georgia 2004
>
>That's good. He even won a stage. But if we go with the "reigning"
>thing,
>he was reigning world champion in 2003. No jersey in 2004:
>
><http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/apr04/georgia04/index.php?id=stage2/JD_tdg_stg2_16>
>
>The correct answer is 2006, twice:
>
><http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/jun06/commercebank06/?id=/photos/2006/jun06/commercebank06/commercebank063/JD_liberty_Schleicher>
>or <http://tinyurl.com/y9doc9>
>
>and:
>
><http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=track/2006/oct06/USAnationals06/USAnationals061>

Well, if we go that route then it's like every single week almost

http://www.crca.net/news/200510.htm#1
--
JT

Google