PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate the solstice today

Bill C
December 21st 06, 11:36 PM
I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
Bill C

Davey Crockett
December 21st 06, 11:56 PM
"Bill C" > writes:

> I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
> Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
> The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
> hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
> Bill C

Have a Merry Whatever then Bill

Davey doesn't celebrate either, being an atheist, but many do

--
Have a very Merry White Christmas - Davey Crockett
-

December 22nd 06, 04:13 AM
On Dec 21, 3:36 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
> Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
> The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
> hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
> Bill C

Yo AssBag:

Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!

Dear Crabby
Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
If not...... then Kiss my Ass!

RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!

December 22nd 06, 04:38 AM
wrote:
> On Dec 21, 3:36 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> > I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
> > Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
> > The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
> > hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
> > Bill C
>
> Yo AssBag:
>
> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
>
> Dear Crabby
> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
>
> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!

SDSteve,

Somehow, pagan and pacifist have never been related
in my mind. Pagans are descended from a long line
of burly dudes with swords and clubs, AFAIK.

Unless you meant the motorcycle gang, but I don't
recommending getting on their bad side, either.

As a follower of the Aztec Huitzilopochtli, I wish
you and yours a happy and healthy New Year, with
many propitious sacrifices of the hearts of your
enemies and the blood of innocents.
Cheers!

Ben
don't **** with the Hummingbird

Donald Munro
December 22nd 06, 07:32 AM
wrote:
> As a follower of the Aztec Huitzilopochtli, I wish
> you and yours a happy and healthy New Year, with
> many propitious sacrifices of the hearts of your
> enemies and the blood of innocents.

Pound of excrement is a closet Huitzilopochtli ?

Davey Crockett
December 22nd 06, 11:49 AM
writes:

> On Dec 21, 3:36 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
> > I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
> > Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
> > The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
> > hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
> > Bill C
>
> Yo AssBag:
>
> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
>
> Dear Crabby
> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
>
> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!

A Pagan [Latin root; Paganus - Country Dweller] was a polytheistic
type who worshiped 'natural' gods, ie. Nature things, although he did
also hold, as an extension of his 'Nature things', female gods in high
esteem, a fetish which both Roman and Orthodox catholicism adopted when
christianity was concocted the hebrews to distance themselves from the
Trouble Maker.

--
Have a very Merry White Christmas - Davey Crockett
-
The New Brunswick Saint John Sea Dogs, a hockey team in the Quebec
Major Junior Hockey League, cut player Dave Bouchard for not signing a
Canadian flag to be sent to troops engaged in the aggressive war of
occupation in Afghanistan. The hockey team is a subsidiary of Maple
Leaf Foods, which forms part of the McCain family Empire.

Bill C
December 22nd 06, 12:34 PM
On Dec 21, 11:13 pm, wrote:
> On Dec 21, 3:36 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
>
> > I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
> > Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
> > The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
> > hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
> > Bill CYo AssBag:
>
> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
>
> Dear Crabby
> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
>
> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!
Thanks for the good wishes. Same and more back at you.
Not quite sure how a self described "libertarian fascist" could be a
lefty pacifist, especially having already served, but hey, no problem.
Parochial school is enough to make anyone rational a pagan or buddhist,
been there, done that.
Bill C

Donald Munro
December 22nd 06, 02:08 PM
crabbycyclist wrote:
> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!

Do PAGANS have a better warranty than Bianchi's ?

Bill C
December 22nd 06, 06:01 PM
On Dec 22, 9:08 am, Donald Munro > wrote:
> crabbycyclist wrote:
> > RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!Do PAGANS have a better warranty than Bianchi's ?
I don't know, but they look pretty good!
http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/home_pag.htm

Have to ask Howard about them I guess, since Keith Alexander is gone.
Cool how that sort of streamed into remembering a good person who's
gone during the holiday.
Bill C

ST
December 23rd 06, 12:13 AM
On 12/21/06 8:38 PM, in article
om,
" > wrote:

> wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 3:36 pm, "Bill C" > wrote:
>>> I'll toss out my holiday greeting now since I lean towards the Pagan.
>>> Have a great Yule, Hanukkah, X-Mas, and Kwanza!
>>> The religion, or lack thererof, doesn't matter. What matters is the
>>> hope for better things and good wishes for everyone.
>>> Bill C
>>
>> Yo AssBag:
>>
>> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
>>
>> Dear Crabby
>> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
>> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
>>
>> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!
>
> SDSteve,
>
> Somehow, pagan and pacifist have never been related
> in my mind. Pagans are descended from a long line
> of burly dudes with swords and clubs, AFAIK.
>
> Unless you meant the motorcycle gang, but I don't
> recommending getting on their bad side, either.
>
> As a follower of the Aztec Huitzilopochtli, I wish
> you and yours a happy and healthy New Year, with
> many propitious sacrifices of the hearts of your
> enemies and the blood of innocents.
> Cheers!
>
> Ben
> don't **** with the Hummingbird

Yo!
Benny Hill
That ain't me........

Bill C
December 23rd 06, 12:52 AM
On Dec 22, 7:13 pm, ST > wrote:
> On 12/21/06 8:38 PM, in article
> om,
>

> " > wrote:
> > wrote:
>
> >> Yo AssBag:
>
> >> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
>
> >> Dear Crabby
> >> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
> >> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
>
> >> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!
>
> > SDSteve,
>
> > Somehow, pagan and pacifist have never been related
> > in my mind. Pagans are descended from a long line
> > of burly dudes with swords and clubs, AFAIK.
>
> > Unless you meant the motorcycle gang, but I don't
> > recommending getting on their bad side, either.
>
> > As a follower of the Aztec Huitzilopochtli, I wish
> > you and yours a happy and healthy New Year, with
> > many propitious sacrifices of the hearts of your
> > enemies and the blood of innocents.
> > Cheers!
>
> > Ben
> > don't **** with the HummingbirdYo!
> Benny Hill
> That ain't me........- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Hey Steve
Merry Christmas.
I'm actually thinking about doing my former church's midnight mass
along with a couple of kids, because it's really cool.

Bill C

Howard Kveck
December 23rd 06, 01:01 AM
In article m>,
"Bill C" > wrote:

> On Dec 22, 9:08 am, Donald Munro > wrote:
> > crabbycyclist wrote:
> > > RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!Do PAGANS have a better warranty
> > > than Bianchi's ?
> I don't know, but they look pretty good!
> http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/home_pag.htm
>
> Have to ask Howard about them I guess, since Keith Alexander is gone.
> Cool how that sort of streamed into remembering a good person who's
> gone during the holiday.
> Bill C

I'm not familiar with his stuff. But you're right about Keith. He was a pretty
interesting guy and seemed to be pretty damn cool.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

December 23rd 06, 03:10 AM
ST wrote:
> " > wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> >> Yo AssBag:
> >>
> >> Merry Christmas!! you f'ing Pagan!!!!!!!
> >>
> >> Dear Crabby
> >> Go Ahead! Suck my Wheel!
> >> If not...... then Kiss my Ass!
> >>
> >> RBR is full of lefty, pacifist PAGANS!!
> >
> > SDSteve,
> >
> > Somehow, pagan and pacifist have never been related
> > in my mind. Pagans are descended from a long line
> > of burly dudes with swords and clubs, AFAIK.
>
> Yo!
> Benny Hill
> That ain't me........

Funny. The original post had
which resolves to adsl-71-137-16-99.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net,
but your post has a different IP address and you use SBC
(aren't SBC and pacbell the same thing now? but the path
was different)

So anyway, my bad. Apparently there's a _different_
wackjob in San Diego who does a good imitation of your
conversational style.

Ben

Davey Crockett
December 23rd 06, 04:46 AM
" > writes:

> So anyway, my bad. Apparently there's a _different_
> wackjob in San Diego who does a good imitation of your
> conversational style.

> Gecko/20051202 Fedora/1.5-0.fc4 Firefox/1.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Fedora/Firefox ?

Windoze is better than that

--
Have a very Merry White Christmas - Davey Crockett
-
To plunder, to slaughter, to steal, these things they misname empire;
and where they make a wilderness, they call it peace:
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus - 55-117. Roman historian

Howard Kveck
December 23rd 06, 06:39 AM
In article m>,
" > wrote:

> ST wrote:

> > > SDSteve,
> > >
> > > Somehow, pagan and pacifist have never been related
> > > in my mind. Pagans are descended from a long line
> > > of burly dudes with swords and clubs, AFAIK.
> >
> > Yo!
> > Benny Hill
> > That ain't me........
>
> Funny. The original post had
> which resolves to adsl-71-137-16-99.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net,
> but your post has a different IP address and you use SBC
> (aren't SBC and pacbell the same thing now? but the path
> was different)
>
> So anyway, my bad. Apparently there's a _different_
> wackjob in San Diego who does a good imitation of your
> conversational style.

Maybe it was the hyper-ellipses that fooled you.........

On the other hand, that kind of punctuation is pretty commonn amongst the
wingnuts.

--
tanx,
Howard