PDA

View Full Version : Hell On Wheels DVD

millar1987
December 25th 06, 03:56 PM
Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
the Tour a couple of years ago.

Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?

Thanks.

Dan Connelly
December 25th 06, 04:32 PM
millar1987 wrote:
> Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
> the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
> Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?
>
> Thanks.

Good stuff. Especially the stuff on Kloden, the year before he became
GC material. Definitely worth the watch.

Dan

nobody
December 25th 06, 05:09 PM
On 25 Dec 2006 07:56:49 -0800, "millar1987" > wrote:

>Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
>the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
>Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?
>
>Thanks.

If you get the english subtitles or not, it's an 11 out of 10. ;-D

You'll fall in love with Zabel and his 12 year roommate and masseur.
They're truly 'the boys of summer'.

Here's an informative link:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=tech/2005/reviews/hell_on_wheels

Get it. NOW! ;-p

It's more like an IMAX than anything else. I had it playing on the big
screen for days in the background. Super cinematography, music, lighting,
style, you name it. Best cycling vid of all time, arguably.

Dan Connelly
December 25th 06, 06:16 PM
millar1987 wrote:
> Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
> the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
> Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?
>
> Thanks.

Good stuff. Especially the stuff on Kloden, the year before he became
GC material. Definitely worth the watch.

Dan

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 25th 06, 09:11 PM
wrote:

>Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
>the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
>Has anyone seen it?

Yes.

--
JT
****************************

Finestre
December 26th 06, 11:48 PM
In article . com>,
says...

> Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
> the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
> Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?

What everyone else said: it's a great movie.

Rick Roof
December 28th 06, 03:30 AM
Here's a thought.

Instead of renting it why don't you show your support for the video and
purchase it for yourself. If the producer of the video can make some money
maybe they will continue to produce more quality cycling videos.

"millar1987" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Netflix has "Hell On Wheels." The DVD follows the T-Mobile team during
> the Tour a couple of years ago.
>
> Has anyone seen it? Do you think it's worth a rental?
>
> Thanks.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home