PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France

Bob Newman
December 26th 06, 03:27 AM
I must have missed it. Did they ever take the Tour de France away from
Floyd Landis?

Bob

Davey Crockett
December 26th 06, 07:33 AM
"Bob Newman" > writes:

> I must have missed it. Did they ever take the Tour de France away from
> Floyd Landis?
>
> Bob

Well since he's making noises about winning it _again_, it would seem
that they didn't

At least not yet

--
http://costofwar.com/ - Merry Christmas
-

ilan
January 3rd 07, 02:22 AM
Davey Crockett wrote:

> Well since he's making noises about winning it _again_, it would seem
> that they didn't
>
> At least not yet

Maybe he meant winning it again with an appeal after he loses it. That
way,
he would be the first rider of all time to win the Tour de France twice
in one year.

-ilan

DA74
January 3rd 07, 03:16 AM
ilan wrote:
> Davey Crockett wrote:
> > >
> > Well since he's making noises about winning it _again_, it would seem
> > that they didn't
> >
> > At least not yet
>
> Maybe he meant winning it again with an appeal after he loses it. That
> way,
> he would be the first rider of all time to win the Tour de France twice
> in one year.
>
> -ilan

Maybe he meant winning it without forgetting to take off his ball
patch.

DA74

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home