Barry Wicks is the new Lisa Muhich.
Jeremy Powers is the new Fafian Brezinski.

Cyclo-cross World Cup #9 - CDM

Hofstade, Belgium, December 26, 2006

The best American results came from Jonathan Page (Blue Morgan) and Ryan
Trebon (Kona). Trebon had the best start and rode around in tenth position
during the first few laps. "I was riding comfortably with the front group
but after three laps my legs decided it was enough," a rather unhappy Trebon
explained, he eventually finished 25th. Due to a crash early on in the
season Jonathan Page (Blue Morgan) didn't have the UCI-points that are
needed for a good starting position. Despite this Page managed a respectable
18th place. "I hammered to the front right from the start, in the end I lost
some positions due to those efforts during the first half of the race," Page
said.

Results
18 Jonathan Page (USA)2.17
25 Ryan Trebon (USA)2.54

Two laps down
43 Troy Wells (USA)
44 Erik Tonkin (USA)

Four laps down
DNF Barry Wicks (USA)
DNF Jeremy Powers (USA)

Ewoud Dronkert
December 26th 06, 11:01 PM
Joe King wrote:
> Cyclo-cross World Cup #9 - CDM
> Hofstade, Belgium, December 26, 2006

Last 10 min.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7z4iRazPSc
Full file uploaded to a.b.m.s.

--
E. Dronkert

Davey Crockett
December 27th 06, 01:36 AM
"Joe King" > writes:

> Due to a crash early on in the
> season Jonathan Page (Blue Morgan) didn't have the UCI-points that are
> needed for a good starting position.

That's precisely the reason that cyclo-cross is a waste of time

--
http://costofwar.com/ - Merry Christmas
-

Google