PDA

View Full Version : OT Stupid M'fers

Bill C
December 27th 06, 02:14 AM
I slam Mike Moore, but even he might have more brains than Sean Hannity
and Dicky Scumsfeld:
http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html
The fly in and the troops are out in formation to meet them, and
that's a great thing according to them, even though we've already had a
US formation mortared with massive casualties in a prievious visit by
the brass.
Hey with Geraldo giving away troop locations, strength, and equipment
why shouldn't Fox Get Hannity to have them stand out there as a target.
****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
Bill C

DA74
December 27th 06, 03:19 AM
Bill C wrote:
> ****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
> Bill C

Yeah, what you said. But I think in the interest of fair play you
should add fat-ass Barco-lounging Dorito-munching Schlitz-drinking
armchair quarterbacks to the list.

Thanks,
DA74

Davey Crockett
December 27th 06, 03:34 AM
"Bill C" > writes:

> I slam Mike Moore, but even he might have more brains than Sean Hannity
> and Dicky Scumsfeld:
> http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html
> The fly in and the troops are out in formation to meet them, and
> that's a great thing according to them, even though we've already had a
> US formation mortared with massive casualties in a prievious visit by
> the brass.
> Hey with Geraldo giving away troop locations, strength, and equipment
> why shouldn't Fox Get Hannity to have them stand out there as a target.
> ****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
> Bill C

It's time to dust off Saddam methinks, and bring the troops home

Saddam, for any faults he might have had, knows what's best for Iraq

--
http://costofwar.com/ - Merry Christmas
-

Howard Kveck
December 27th 06, 06:10 AM
In article . com>,
"Bill C" > wrote:

> I slam Mike Moore, but even he might have more brains than Sean Hannity
> and Dicky Scumsfeld:
> http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html
> The fly in and the troops are out in formation to meet them, and
> that's a great thing according to them, even though we've already had a
> US formation mortared with massive casualties in a prievious visit by
> the brass.
> Hey with Geraldo giving away troop locations, strength, and equipment
> why shouldn't Fox Get Hannity to have them stand out there as a target.
> ****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
> Bill C

What, you object to them using the troops as props? It's funny that people like
Hannity are the first to say that liberal, anti-war people are "disrespecting" the
troops. Heh.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 27th 06, 11:45 AM
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:10:02 -0800, Howard Kveck
> wrote:

>In article . com>,
> "Bill C" > wrote:
>
>> I slam Mike Moore, but even he might have more brains than Sean Hannity
>> and Dicky Scumsfeld:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html
>> The fly in and the troops are out in formation to meet them, and
>> that's a great thing according to them, even though we've already had a
>> US formation mortared with massive casualties in a prievious visit by
>> the brass.
>> Hey with Geraldo giving away troop locations, strength, and equipment
>> why shouldn't Fox Get Hannity to have them stand out there as a target.
>> ****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
>> Bill C
>
> What, you object to them using the troops as props? It's funny that people like
>Hannity are the first to say that liberal, anti-war people are "disrespecting" the
>troops. Heh.

Scarborough has turned around a lot -- at least on this war.
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/SC-Bush-GeneralsGetLost.wmv

Also everyone please consider:
https://www.uso.org/donate/custom.aspx?id=546

--
JT
****************************

Howard Kveck
December 28th 06, 02:25 AM
In article >,
John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:10:02 -0800, Howard Kveck
> > wrote:
>
> >In article . com>,
> > "Bill C" > wrote:
> >
> >> I slam Mike Moore, but even he might have more brains than Sean Hannity
> >> and Dicky Scumsfeld:
> >> http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html
> >> The fly in and the troops are out in formation to meet them, and
> >> that's a great thing according to them, even though we've already had a
> >> US formation mortared with massive casualties in a prievious visit by
> >> the brass.
> >> Hey with Geraldo giving away troop locations, strength, and equipment
> >> why shouldn't Fox Get Hannity to have them stand out there as a target.
> >> ****ing chickenhawks, REMFS, and politcal ass-lickers.
> >> Bill C
> >
> > What, you object to them using the troops as props? It's funny that
> > people like
> >Hannity are the first to say that liberal, anti-war people are
> >"disrespecting" the
> >troops. Heh.
>
> Scarborough has turned around a lot -- at least on this war.
> http://movies.crooksandliars.com/SC-Bush-GeneralsGetLost.wmv

He has, and so have a few others who were not so obnoxious about it from the
start. The only ones who are still talking about "victory" are seriously in denial.
Among them are Hannity and Limbaugh, the two with the biggest crushes on GW Bush. I
suppose the results of the election may have had a little to do with it, since they
couldn't continue to spout off about how only the dirty ****ing hippies didn't love
the war.

> Also everyone please consider:
> https://www.uso.org/donate/custom.aspx?id=546

Or this:
http://www.operation-helmet.org/

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

John Forrest Tomlinson
December 28th 06, 03:09 AM
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:25:06 -0800, Howard Kveck
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:10:02 -0800, Howard Kveck
>> > wrote:

>> > What, you object to them using the troops as props? It's funny that
>> > people like
>> >Hannity are the first to say that liberal, anti-war people are
>> >"disrespecting" the
>> >troops. Heh.
>>
>> Scarborough has turned around a lot -- at least on this war.
>> http://movies.crooksandliars.com/SC-Bush-GeneralsGetLost.wmv
>
> He has, and so have a few others who were not so obnoxious about it from the
>start. The only ones who are still talking about "victory" are seriously in denial.
>Among them are Hannity and Limbaugh, the two with the biggest crushes on GW Bush.

And this joker (never stops smiling)
http://www.weeklystandard.com/aboutus/bio_kristol.asp

> I suppose the results of the election
> may have had a little to do with it, since they
>couldn't continue to spout off about how only the dirty ****ing hippies didn't love
>the war.

Yeah, better late than never. At least in that Scarborough clip he
wasn't hiding that he supported the war in the past.

>> Also everyone please consider:
>> https://www.uso.org/donate/custom.aspx?id=546
>
> Or this:
>http://www.operation-helmet.org/

Sad that that is needed but thanks for the link.
--
JT
****************************

Howard Kveck
December 28th 06, 04:18 AM
In article >,
John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:25:06 -0800, Howard Kveck
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > John Forrest Tomlinson > wrote:

> >> Scarborough has turned around a lot -- at least on this war.
> >> http://movies.crooksandliars.com/SC-Bush-GeneralsGetLost.wmv
> >
> > He has, and so have a few others who were not so obnoxious about it from
> > the start. The only ones who are still talking about "victory" are seriously in
> >denial. Among them are Hannity and Limbaugh, the two with the biggest crushes on GW
> >Bush.
>
> And this joker (never stops smiling)
> http://www.weeklystandard.com/aboutus/bio_kristol.asp

When has he been right about anything to do with this war?

Ooo, here's a bad one (via TAP):
http://www.prospect.org/horsesmouth/2006/12/post_469.html#014928

Straight from the Dept. of Everything Is Good For Bush.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.