PDA

View Full Version : Campag Headset

GlaucMan
July 12th 03, 08:17 PM
I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
replacement? And is this something I can expect to happen again or
just a fluke?

Henry

A Muzi
July 13th 03, 12:03 AM
"GlaucMan" > wrote in message
m...
> I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
> collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
> holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
> replacement? And is this something I can expect to happen again or
> just a fluke?

Any competent LBS which services bicycles will have them or can get one from
any of the Campagnolo parts houses overnight. We sell two a year here so
no, it isn't common.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Qui si parla Campagnolo
July 13th 03, 01:25 PM
drmcq-<< I have a new Record headset. New meaning 3 months old. The rubber
collar that surrounds the base of the unit covering the grease access
holes has spontaneously ripped. Where do I find a new one for
replacement? >><BR><BR>

I have them as should any bike shop that 'qui si parla Campagnolo'...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302