December 31st 06, 07:52 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ynckdj

Jobst Brandt

Earl Bollinger
January 1st 07, 01:41 AM
> wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/ynckdj
>
> Jobst Brandt

I think one could add years to their lifespan by simply riding a bike to and
from work more.
Nothing fun about idling one's time away sitting in a freeway parking lot at
rush hour moving along at say 5mph in stop and go traffic.
Then when you glance at all the motir vehicles, there is only one driver and
no passengers in virtually all the vehicles.

just another biker
January 1st 07, 02:08 PM
Quite a few years ago something happened to completely block the Harbor
freeway going to LA in the middle of the night. People were out of
thier cars with doors open with no where to go for hours. Memorable;
wandering through the maze in a zen like way on my little motorcycle.
Have been happily commuting by bicycle ever since.

wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/ynckdj
>
> Jobst Brandt

Tom Keats
January 7th 07, 08:27 AM
In article >,
writes:
> http://tinyurl.com/ynckdj

Elevated expressways are sure a lot of engineering
and resource-consumption, just so drivers don't have
to endure the inconvenience of having to yield to &
wait for other people in a cheaper, simpler, at-grade
road system. Perish the thought that anyone should
suffer the inconvenience of slowing or braking in
deference to other mobile people.

Anyways, I'm now in the mood for a spaghetti dinner.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.