PDA

View Full Version : Judy butter alternatives

caca
July 14th 03, 05:28 PM
Can I use plain white Finish Line grease? any other choice. By the way
my fork is an old cheapo RS Jett and i'm in the middle of an overhaul.
Thanks

Jose Rizal
July 14th 03, 08:53 PM
caca:

> Can I use plain white Finish Line grease? any other choice. By the way
> my fork is an old cheapo RS Jett and i'm in the middle of an overhaul.
> Thanks

You can use grease sold at any hardware store.

Peter Cole
July 14th 03, 09:18 PM
"caca" > wrote in message
om...
> Can I use plain white Finish Line grease? any other choice. By the way
> my fork is an old cheapo RS Jett and i'm in the middle of an overhaul.
> Thanks

I think the manual says not to use lithium-based greases, something about
reacting with the bushings.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home