PDA

View Full Version : Re: Recommendations for bike shop in Bristol?

Paul Boyd
January 10th 07, 07:47 PM
On 09/01/2007 22:45, Roger Burton West said,
> A friend of mine lives in Bristol and is looking for a friendly local
> bike shop there - a place to get spares and maintenance, rather than
> somewhere to get new bikes. Anyone have any current recommendations?

Which part of Bristol? I can thoroughly recommend Wood's Cycles in
Hanham, if that comes under the definition of Bristol!

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Bob Cox
January 12th 07, 12:54 PM
In article >,
Roger Burton West > wrote:

> I'm told "Redland or central would be ideal". I'll pass that on...

Harvey's at 178 Henleaze Road is close to Redland. I have used them on and
off for decades - a proper old fashioned LBS with father and son both
working there.

http://pippin.co.uk/

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home