PDA

View Full Version : Spinergy SR-3's

Bill Graham
July 16th 03, 03:33 AM
I'd like to open a rear wheel of these to inspect the pawls and
re-lube/re-grease them. I don't know yet how strong the pawl springs are and
if they like oil or light grease.

Does anyone know who makes these hubs for Spinergy. They look kind of like
older HED hubs, which were Swiss made as well I think. I need to find some
instruction for a little piece of mine.

Thank you very much,

Bill Graham

Qui si parla Campagnolo
July 16th 03, 01:23 PM
Bill-<< I'd like to open a rear wheel of these to inspect the pawls and
re-lube/re-grease them. I don't know yet how strong the pawl springs are and
if they like oil or light grease. >><BR><BR>

Oil onto pawls, particularly two pawl systems...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302