PDA

View Full Version : stopwatch

autumn
July 17th 03, 07:08 PM
I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

autumn
July 20th 03, 03:33 AM
Thank you. Just to make sure, what I am looking for is like

July 20, 2003 <- time and date part
14:30

20:13 <- stopwatch part

in a same screeen.

Thank you in advance.

"Tim" > wrote in message >...
> My Polar does that, it's a more expensive one, I'll check the model this
> weekend. My old Timex Ironman also did it, but my new timex Ironman
> Icontrol does not.
> Good luck
>
> Tommy
>
> "autumn" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
> > the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
> > appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Raptor
July 21st 03, 06:20 PM
dieshooter wrote:
> (autumn) wrote in message >...
>
>>I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
>>the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
>>appreciated. Thank you in advance.
>

> -------- WOW, a swimmer who needs not only the minutes and hours, but
> also the date! That's what I call a hardcore, long distance swimmer.
> Go, man, go!

Not if it's for a 500 meter race. :-)

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Mike Edey
July 21st 03, 07:30 PM
How about a 25km race?

"The results were delayed for 10 minutes as officials and
Omega Swiss Timing experts were consulted to determine the correct
order of finish. Only four-tenths of a second separated Kudinov
from Meca, while the ever confident Spanish hero told the television
cameras that even he was not certain he had won the event. Meca
declared "it was a tough race, a very tough finish, and all three of us
our champions." http://www.fina.org/bcn03_OWSreports_25km.html

6 _tenths_ from first to third, or about 0.003301% after, incidentally,
holding 1:12.5's, open water, for five hours. I wonder what kind of stop
watch these guys use, eh? ;)

--Mike

"Raptor" > wrote in message ...
> dieshooter wrote:
> > (autumn) wrote in message
> >
> >>I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
> >>the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
> >>appreciated. Thank you in advance.
> >

> > -------- WOW, a swimmer who needs not only the minutes and hours, but
> > also the date! That's what I call a hardcore, long distance swimmer.
> > Go, man, go!
>
> Not if it's for a 500 meter race. :-)
>
> --
> --
> Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall
> "I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
> our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
> --Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home