PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vandeman reports on MTBikers/Hikers getting along!

tom
January 22nd 07, 04:16 PM
Vandeman wrote: Snip< There is a mountain bike club that is working on
trails south of the
wilderness areas but I met them as they stumbled into us on a
wilderness
trail. The trail leads always have an FS radio but they didn't harass
the
MTB'ers for illegal riding. These MTB'ers were trail workers and
admired
our work so that probably had something to do with attitudes. >snip

It's a
feel-good story from the least likely of sources. You go mikey!Tom

Mike Vandeman
January 23rd 07, 04:13 PM
On 22 Jan 2007 08:16:03 -0800, "tom" > wrote:

>Vandeman wrote: Snip< There is a mountain bike club that is working on
>trails south of the
>wilderness areas but I met them as they stumbled into us on a
>wilderness
>trail. The trail leads always have an FS radio but they didn't harass
>the
>MTB'ers for illegal riding. These MTB'ers were trail workers and
>admired
>our work so that probably had something to do with attitudes. >snip
>

> It's a
>feel-good story from the least likely of sources. You go mikey!Tom

More mountain biker lies. One wonders why they never tell the
truth....
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

tom
January 24th 07, 03:09 PM
Everything we say is a lie. Tom

On Jan 23, 8:13 am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2007 08:16:03 -0800, "tom" > wrote:
>

> >Vandeman wrote: Snip< There is a mountain bike club that is working on
> >trails south of the
> >wilderness areas but I met them as they stumbled into us on a
> >wilderness
> >trail. The trail leads always have an FS radio but they didn't harass
> >the
> >MTB'ers for illegal riding. These MTB'ers were trail workers and
> >admired
> >our work so that probably had something to do with attitudes. >snip
>
> > It's a
> >feel-good story from the least likely of sources. You go mikey!TomMore mountain biker lies. One wonders why they never tell the
> truth....
> ===
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Beej
January 24th 07, 11:05 PM
On Jan 24, 7:09 am, "tom" > wrote:
> Everything we say is a lie.

Gentlemen! Place your bets! What will be Mike's response to this?

-Beej

cc
January 24th 07, 11:23 PM
Beej wrote:
> On Jan 24, 7:09 am, "tom" > wrote:
>> Everything we say is a lie.
>
> Gentlemen! Place your bets! What will be Mike's response to this?
>
> -Beej

nothing. his brain probably exploded.

daddy
January 25th 07, 03:49 AM
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:09:17 -0800, tom wrote:

> Everything we say is a lie. Tom

Liar!!

> On Jan 23, 8:13 am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>> On 22 Jan 2007 08:16:03 -0800, "tom" > wrote:

<snip>

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home