PDA

View Full Version : Polar 720i

Kendall
July 22nd 03, 04:14 AM
Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR, altitude,
speed, cadence, temp with data from the Polar 720i and the included
software.

Ken

rek
July 22nd 03, 04:41 AM
Kendall wrote:
> Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR,
> altitude, speed, cadence, temp with data from the Polar 720i and the
> included software.
> Ken

Yes, Polar Precision Performance 4.0 (free update from 3.0) lets
you do this.

--
http://members.atlasf1.com/rek/bikes/bikes

Rick Todd
July 22nd 03, 04:44 AM
Kendall,

There is an icon on the tool bar (15th one over from the left on my screen
with the curve displayed in the active window) that swaps time and distance
on the X axis.

Rick

"Kendall" > wrote in message

> Does anyone know if one can plot DISTANCE on the X axis vs HR, altitude,
> speed, cadence, temp with data from the Polar 720i and the included
> software.
>
> Ken

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home