PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale's replaceable derailleur hanger.

Lewis Campbell
July 22nd 03, 07:42 PM
I would appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of a price, or
a place of availability, for a Cannondale, road, rear derailleur
hanger?

Thanks.

Lewis.

Paul Kopit
July 22nd 03, 08:21 PM
On 22 Jul 2003 11:42:27 -0700, (Lewis Campbell)
wrote:

>I would appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of a price, or
>a place of availability, for a Cannondale, road, rear derailleur
>hanger?

Almost any dealer and I think <$20.

David Johnston
July 23rd 03, 02:57 AM
When I bought my Cannondale touring bike in 1999 I also bought a spare
derailleur hanger in case I had a mishap in BFE and the local bike
shop had never heard of Cannondale. I think I paid like $25 or $30
for the thing (seems overpriced to me). Anyway, my point is that I
would guess that most LBSs that sell Cannondale bikes would have a
spare hanger available. At the very least they could order one for
you and have it in a week or two.

-David

Ed K
July 23rd 03, 03:10 AM
Call or email a bike shop that carries Cannondale...

Cannondale's website will list such shops.

(Lewis Campbell) wrote in message >...
> I would appreciate it if someone could give me an idea of a price, or
> a place of availability, for a Cannondale, road, rear derailleur
> hanger?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lewis.

Google