PDA

View Full Version : RR: Time for a Ride Report

Paladin
February 1st 07, 04:38 AM
Met my buddy Kahona at the confluence of 4 trails where we parked,
saddled up, and rode off in 35 degree weather. Cool, but not cold.
Coulda worn shorts, but I had my thin, GR ballet bib tights on to
impress the ladies. Just fine, especially considering the work it is
to gain 1,000 feet over 3 miles of rocky, icy terrain.

Just too much fun on the singlespeed. Standing, pulling, grinding,
shouting, screaming, laughing and slipping all the way up.

Stop at the top to cover my ears, lower my seat and catch my breath,
then hoppin and poppin, movin and groovin, ridin and slidin, all the
way back down.

I had 2 words for Kahona at the end of this most excellent quickie:
Cinder Cone. A new red ale by Deschutes. Good Beer is proof that God
loves men..

CDB

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home