PDA

View Full Version : Ride-A-Lot go riding with me

LIBERATOR
February 9th 07, 09:46 PM
I'm going riding tomorrow at Mathew Winters on my hoopty bike,
Pookums, do you want to go with me?

Even if it snows tonight I am going.

I might hike-a-bike, but I have to go Pookums. Come with me and buy me
a camera, and I will fix your broken psyche, and your feminin slave
soul.

But you must buy me a camera, or donate me one of your bikes (which it
would get used for the first time in its existence).

How about it Ridey? Mathew Winters is a step down from the severity of
Dakota Ridge but still is black diamond.

I'll give you a hug and we can be friends, Ridey.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home