PDA

View Full Version : Ride-A-Lot lets watch Seasame Street together

LIBERATOR
February 9th 07, 11:14 PM
Ride-A-Lot, seriously, I want to be your friend.

I want to give you a hug and forgive you for all your trespasses
against me.

I will give you a big hug, and gladly take one of your bikes off your
hands.

We can watch Seasame Street together. When can I come over? Can I
sleep over night?

daddy
February 10th 07, 03:55 PM
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:14:57 -0800, LIBERATOR wrote:

> Ride-A-Lot, seriously, I want to be your friend.
>
> I want to give you a hug and forgive you for all your trespasses
> against me.
>
> I will give you a big hug, and gladly take one of your bikes off your
> hands.
>
> We can watch Seasame Street together. When can I come over? Can I
> sleep over night?

dude, you are a piece of work... (sorry group, for feeding this
troll).

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home