PDA

View Full Version : Pookums did you know about Motor-Cross at Dakota Ridge?

LIBERATOR
February 12th 07, 08:23 PM
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=3415

There is a huge motor-cross (motorX) track on the east end of the
bottom of Dakota Ridge, and they had motorcyclers, ATVs, and this
track is quite wicked with 40 foot jumps. My day wasn't a waste.

February 12th 07, 08:32 PM
On Feb 12, 1:23 pm, "LIBERACE" > queefed:
> http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=3415
>
> There is a huge motor-cross (motorX) track on the east end of the
> bottom of Dakota Ridge, and they had motorcyclers, ATVs, and this
> track is quite wicked with 40 foot jumps.

Perfect .... you found another sport to watch.

> My day wasn't a waste.

To bad your life is.

LIBERATOR
February 12th 07, 08:41 PM
On Feb 12, 1:32 pm, wrote:
> On Feb 12, 1:23 pm, "LIBERACE" > queefed:
>
> >http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=3415
>
> > There is a huge motor-cross (motorX) track on the east end of the
> > bottom of Dakota Ridge, and they had motorcyclers, ATVs, and this
> > track is quite wicked with 40 foot jumps.
>
> Perfect .... you found another sport to watch.
>
> > My day wasn't a waste.
>
> To bad your life is.

Virginia, I want you to move on and let me waste my life in peace, eh?
Take your delusions, and if RUSH can't snap out of them, and bother
someone else, eh?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home