PDA

View Full Version : Ride-A-Lot, I want to fight you

LIBERATOR
February 16th 07, 03:46 AM
You stood me up, you didn't show up and meet me and trade me your bike
for my bike.

I requested your friendship time & time & time again, and you rejected
me and scorned me and mocked me.

Therefore, we should fight and settle our differences by mortal
combat.

Since you're a feminist, I suggest you contract your wife Melissa for
the fight, of which I'll make sure it's a wrestling match, no
punching, and even kissing & squeezing, muhwahaha...

Uh, er, Ridey, uh, let me see a picture of Melissa first before we
agree to this duel.

I'll even let her squeeze & kiss me. I'll even let her ride my Magna
first.

G.T.
February 16th 07, 07:16 AM
LIBERATOR wrote:

Now you're getting creepy once again.

Greg
--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Ed Pirrero
February 16th 07, 08:33 PM
On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." > wrote:
> VIBRATOR wrote:
>
> Now you're getting creepy once again.

When was he ever *not*?

E.P.

JD
February 16th 07, 09:12 PM
On Feb 16, 12:33 pm, "Ed Pirrero" > wrote:
> On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." > wrote:
>
> > VIBRATOR wrote:
>
> > Now you're getting creepy once again.
>
> When was he ever *not*?
>
> E.P.

He'll eventually get run over by some psycho Front Range soccer mom in
a Canyonero, so why worry?

JD

Ed Pirrero
February 16th 07, 09:23 PM
On Feb 16, 1:12 pm, "JD" > wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:33 pm, "Ed Pirrero" > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." > wrote:
>
> > > VIBRATOR wrote:
>
> > > Now you're getting creepy once again.
>
> > When was he ever *not*?
>
> > E.P.
>
> He'll eventually get run over by some psycho Front Range soccer mom in
> a Canyonero, so why worry?

Oooo, Simpson's reference. Well done.

E.P.

MattB
February 16th 07, 09:25 PM
JD wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:33 pm, "Ed Pirrero" > wrote:
>
>>On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." > wrote:
>>

>>>VIBRATOR wrote:
>>
>>>Now you're getting creepy once again.
>>
>>When was he ever *not*?
>>
>>E.P.
>

> He'll eventually get run over by some psycho Front Range soccer mom in
> a Canyonero, so why worry?
>
> JD

Won't we all?

Matt

JD
February 16th 07, 09:35 PM
On Feb 16, 1:25 pm, MattB > wrote:
> JD wrote:

> >>When was he ever *not*?
>
> >>E.P.
>
> > He'll eventually get run over by some psycho Front Range soccer mom in
> > a Canyonero, so why worry?
>
> > JD
>
> Won't we all?
>
> Matt

My excecutioneer will be a psychotic South Orange County MILF in a
BMW.

The difference between a porcupine and a BMW is the porcupine has
pricks on the outside.

JD

LIBERATOR
February 17th 07, 10:19 PM
On Feb 16, 2:35 pm, "JD" > wrote:
> On Feb 16, 1:25 pm, MattB > wrote:
>

> > JD wrote:

> > > He'll eventually get run over by some psycho Front Range soccer mom in
> > > a Canyonero, so why worry?
>
> > > JD
>
> > Won't we all?
>
> > Matt
>
> My excecutioneer will be a psychotic South Orange County MILF in a
> BMW.
>
> The difference between a porcupine and a BMW is the porcupine has
> pricks on the outside.
>
> JD- Hide quoted text -

Hi JD!! *waving hand vigorously*

LIBERATOR
February 19th 07, 05:42 AM
On Feb 16, 12:16 am, "G.T." > wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
> Now you're getting creepy once again.

Wow, she's that ugly eh?

> Greg
> --
> "All my time I spent in heaven
> Revelries of dance and wine
> Waking to the sound of laughter
> Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home