PDA

View Full Version : alert! watch out for chicken wings.

gabetheunicycleman
February 24th 07, 05:49 AM
so today i was riding around southbank and i jumped a 5 set, landed on a
half eaten chicken wing and slid out onto my back and shoulders and
jarred my neck. so unicyclists, beware of half eaten chicken. its
slippery as hell.

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

gabetheunicycleman
February 24th 07, 08:51 AM
how do you make it a sticky?

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

iridemymuni
February 24th 07, 08:56 AM
a moderator has to do it for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

i was working with my dad so i couldnt come. anyone game for something
tommorow maybe.

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

thejdw
February 24th 07, 09:17 AM
Yeah I slipped on somthing(hard to tell what) and got a bad bruse on my
hip :mad:

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
> why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
> forrestunifreak wrote:
> > They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

:D :D 2 unispins landed!:D :D
>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Spencer Hochberg
February 24th 07, 09:40 AM
I ran over a piece of pizza when I was gliding once. It is even more
slippery when its on your shoe too.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Into the blue
February 24th 07, 12:58 PM
I've had my wheel whizz out from under me after riding over a flattened
soft drinks can.
If we carry on at this rate, we'll have an entire menu of dangerous
objects.

--
Into the blue

"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads...See this?...This is my -BOOM-
stick!"
Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084

iridemymuni
February 24th 07, 01:02 PM
one time i rode over an empty can, it folded itself around the tyre and
got wedged between the tyre and the frame, stopping the wheel and
sending my flying forwards REALLY FAST

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

gabetheunicycleman
February 25th 07, 08:47 AM
yeah, im pretty sore today in my neck and back but i did just build a
deck so that wouldnt have helped. damn i have homework.:mad: :mad:

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Spencer Hochberg
February 25th 07, 09:09 AM
iridemymuni wrote:
> one time i rode over an empty can, it folded itself around the tyre and
> got wedged between the tyre and the frame, stopping the wheel and
> sending my flying forwards REALLY FAST

Once I was riding with Evan and his friend and evan hopped on an empty
beer can and crushed it and his friend tried to do the same thing
except he didnt notice the can was unopened. So basically it exploded
and covered me in beer.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'