PDA

View Full Version : Unicycle mention in WIRED magazine

carsonpalooza
February 25th 07, 03:25 AM
In the March edition of Wired magazine on page 45 there is a mention of
unicycling.
[image: http://i9.tinypic.com/35au8va.jpg]

--
carsonpalooza

Carson, MR addict
-Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good
joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea
what's going on?-
-monkeyman
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

gordito8me
February 25th 07, 03:29 AM
gasp!

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

zfreak220
February 25th 07, 04:10 AM
i miss not getting wired anymore

--
zfreak220

howdigetsogood wrote:
> man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57071), oh wait
> nevermind i still do.
zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

brendan
February 25th 07, 09:58 PM
lol didnt realise people read those stupid techno magazines... i read
Linux magazine France and Linux Magazine (UK)

thats realy techno for u :P

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

AscenXion
February 25th 07, 10:21 PM
brendan wrote:
> lol didnt realise people read those stupid techno magazines... i read
> Linux magazine France and Linux Magazine (UK)
>
> thats realy techno for u :P

If you call a "stupid techno[logy] magazine" techno, does that make it
cool? :)

--
AscenXion

*\ /*
*/ \*

*SingleTrak'n*
*Order Of One [Oł]*

> *You've shown your true face, AscenXion, and revealed that only an
> exclusive order of people can exist in your world where you are an
> intolerant god.*
AscenXion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12303

benjaug
February 25th 07, 10:21 PM
Awesome, I just got the issue last night, lemme check it out!

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
'POST 1,000' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6hbj)
'MRIS!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2zpk87)
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

evil-nick
February 26th 07, 04:03 PM
Were uni's in the article? ;)

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

johnfoss
February 26th 07, 08:02 PM
brendan wrote:
> lol didnt realise people read those stupid techno magazines...

I definitely try not to read the ones that dis unicycling. True, MIT
had a big unicycle club in the early 1970s, with up to 70 riders! Andy
Rubel, one of the founding members of the Unicycling Society of
America, was the director of that club.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home