PDA

View Full Version : Moab equipment thread '07/whos going

ntappin
February 25th 07, 06:39 AM
What are people bringing to Moab uni wise? I'm trying to figure out what
I should bring, and what I don't need. Right now I'm looking at
bringing the 26er, my trials and maybe if I have room/weight
permitting, my bc wheel. Then my camel pack (which I should probably
clean since I havn't used it since the summer), some extra seat bits, a
spare tube for the 26er, some tools and a camera that semi works. Well
besides the basics.

Is there anything else I'm leaving out? What else are people bringing,
is it worth bringing the bc wheel? Are there any other things that tend
to break alot at Moabs?

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Spencer Hochberg
February 25th 07, 06:45 AM
I am bringing a bc. I rode mine a little last year. It is fun to have
stuff to play around on at the dinner on saturday. I'm bringing my muni
and trials uni too and a bunch of spare parts.
We are driving though so I am less limited with space (I assume you are
flying).

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

ntappin
February 25th 07, 06:47 AM
Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> I am bringing a bc. I rode mine a little last year. It is fun to have
> stuff to play around on at the dinner on saturday. I'm bringing my muni
> and trials uni too and a bunch of spare parts.
> We are driving though so I am less limited with space (I assume you are
> flying).

Yeah I'm flying in, but I'm aloud a fair amount of luggage so I don't
see why it should be too bad. I need to figure out a way to keep my
brakes safe though.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

tholub
February 25th 07, 07:00 AM
Frankly, unless you're a crazy BC guy, or you're driving and so don't
have to carry the thing on the airplane with you, I wouldn't bother
with the BC. You'll ride it maybe once.

I'm bringing my KH XC (24x2.6") with 165mm cranks, a 3-liter Camelbak,
my standard repair kit (Alien tool, patch kit, stupid Profile crank
bolt Allen key, spoke wrench, probably a spare tube this time because I
have a slow leak, pump), my full-on armor suit (Active Ankles, 661,
Harbinger, KH elbow pads), camera (Canon PowerShot S2 IS), tripod.

--
tholub

musketman
February 25th 07, 07:46 PM
As for riding stuff, Im bringing my 26" Muni, Camelback, and tons of
spare parts. And maybe my camera.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

irvinegr
February 25th 07, 10:52 PM
dumb question.. when is MOAB 2007?

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

ntappin
February 26th 07, 06:36 PM
March 23rd to 25th.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

johnfoss
February 26th 07, 07:41 PM
I'm bringing my Wilder. I'm thinking about bringing my Carbon MUni for
the competition events, but don't know if it will be useful or not. So
don't know yet if I want to hassle with the extra cycle (and weight).

Then I always bring:
- Camelbak
- Kneepads
- Leg armor (kneepads for light riding, armor for the hard stuff)
- Gloves
- Helmet
- Tools: allen wrenches, small pedal wrench, 10mm box wrench, maybe a
ratchet with 10, 13 and 14mm sockets, maybe my crank tool for people
with cotterless cranks, tire irons
- Spare tube(s)
- Minipump
- Layers of clothing to wear

If you're going to Moab, especially if you've never been there, make
sure you read the *entire* web site, especially the advisories about
weather, water and food. You're in a desert environment. It could go
from 30 degrees in the morning to 80 in the afternoon. Dress in layers!
It might rain. And you absolutely *must* bring water on all rides, and
food for the longer ones. Don't rely on others! A phone is nice to have
also, if you have one. Most seem to work on the Slickrock trail, as the
back part of the loop is very close to town.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Unicaw89
February 26th 07, 10:19 PM
A Muni..... :-)

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

thejdw
February 26th 07, 10:51 PM
whats moab? :confused:

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
> why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
> forrestunifreak wrote:
> > They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

:D :D 2 unispins landed!:D :D
>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

timbob1907
February 26th 07, 10:54 PM
are you serious?
Im bringing my trials, Muni, pump, allen tool, camel back, clothes, me.
maybe some other stuff but i dont think ill break anything so i dont
need spare parts.

--
timbob1907

fluxusmaximus wrote:
> It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
> object.

(\_/)
O 0
(><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
timbob1907's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13425

thejdw
February 26th 07, 10:58 PM
timbob1907 wrote:
> are you serious?

Of corse i'm serious!!!!!
answer, please :o

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
> why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
> forrestunifreak wrote:
> > They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

:D :D 2 unispins landed!:D :D
>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Brian O.
February 26th 07, 11:45 PM
Oh, its only the largest Muni gathering.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.

Blegas78
February 26th 07, 11:45 PM
thejdw wrote:
> Of corse i'm serious!!!!!
> answer, please :o

I personally equate it to heaven.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

tholub
February 26th 07, 11:46 PM
The current number of signups allows me to use one of my favorite
Italian words: ottantotto.

--
tholub

johnfoss
February 27th 07, 12:09 AM
thejdw wrote:
> whats moab? :confused:

If you really wanted to know, by now you will have searched. If you
don't want to search, well, whatever. Type this into your search engine
of choice: moab muni fest.

More items I'm bringing:
- Sunscreen(!)
- My book of Moab trails (purchased last time)
- Cameras
- Maybe my laptop. Then again, maybe a tripod instead...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

ahollow
February 27th 07, 12:10 AM
Do you play piano?

(meant for tholub)

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

tholub
February 27th 07, 12:27 AM
ahollow wrote:
> Do you play piano?
>
> (meant for tholub)

Not seriously. I just love the sound of the word. Ottantotto. I bet
they put 88 keys in the pianoforte just so they could say it more
often.

--
tholub

Spencer Hochberg
February 27th 07, 12:45 AM
I think I might get bikeshorts for this year. Last year at Moab and CMW
I did it all in jeans, that got uncomfortable pretty fast.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 12:46 AM
Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> I think I might get bikeshorts for this year. Last year at Moab and CMW
> I did it all in jeans, that got uncomfortable pretty fast.

Bike shorts get uncomfortable the secnd you put them on!

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Spencer Hochberg
February 27th 07, 12:48 AM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> Bike shorts get uncomfortable the secnd you put them on!

Haha yeah I remember you at 6 flags always with your hand in your pants
"adjusting". I think it will be more comfortable than riding 15 miles
in just jeans though:o

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 01:04 AM
Ha yeah man that jsut plain sucked!!! I think im just gonna buy some
fancy silk underwear and ride in those with no pants, kinda like
someone did with Bike shorts last year....*shudders* :-)

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

maximus unius
February 27th 07, 01:04 AM
Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> Haha yeah I remember you at 6 flags always with your hand in your pants
> "adjusting".

Ooohh I can just picture it now:D

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 01:06 AM
maximus unius wrote:
> Ooohh I can just picture it now:D

Hay at least I didnt *adjust* infront of guests :)

maximus unius wrote:
> Silk boxers are actaully quite comfortable...

How about pink fluffy thongs?

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

maximus unius
February 27th 07, 01:13 AM
Unicaw89 wrote:

> How about pink fluffy thongs?

Ummm... I wouldn't know. I don't think that's quite normal...

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 01:47 AM
Well if you ride with a thong and have a nice seat, not only will it
save rubbing, it will be cooler as well... :-)

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Spencer Hochberg
February 27th 07, 01:50 AM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> Well if you ride with a thong and have a nice seat, not only will it
> save rubbing, it will be cooler as well... :-)

But it would suck a lot when you fall in rocks. It would also suck for
all the people who would have to look at you.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

ntappin
February 27th 07, 06:45 AM
Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> But it would suck a lot when you fall in rocks. It would also suck for
> all the people who would have to look at you.

Yeah please don't. Think of all the first impressions you will be
making, seriously I don't want the first time I meet you to be that
scarring, maybe the second time, and only if there is liquor involved.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Jerrick
February 27th 07, 06:50 AM
- Trials uni
- Patches/Tubes
- Pump
- Air Gauge
- Small set of tools for fixing anything
- Camcorder (wont be doing much on the muni side, so I can tape
everyone who will be)
- 661 4x4s
- Camelbak
- Wallet
- Clothes
- Deodorant and toothbrush

I think that is it.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 07:13 AM
Jerrick wrote:

- Trials uni
- Patches/Tubes
- Pump
- Air Gauge
- Small set of tools for fixing anything
- Camcorder (wont be doing much on the muni side, so I can tape
> everyone who will be)
- 661 4x4s
- Camelbak
- Wallet
- Clothes
- Deodorant and toothbrush

> I think that is it.

12. Pink fluffy thong!

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Jerrick
February 27th 07, 07:19 AM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> 12. Pink fluffy thong!

I forgot about that one =p

Ill have extras if anyone wants any.:rolleyes:

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 07:26 AM
Coolio! :D now we just need attractive women to wear them on the rides.

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

ntappin
February 27th 07, 06:27 PM
Unicaw89 wrote:
> Coolio! :D now we just need attractive women to wear them on the rides.

I'll see how many I can fit in my carry on.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Uniman_3
February 28th 07, 03:48 AM
Ipod...cant forget music...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 03:49 AM
Dayum that is a good point!!!

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Spencer Hochberg
February 28th 07, 04:06 AM
I am just bringing my ipod for the drive, the whole point of it is to
ride with other people and I think that is pretty pointless if you
can't hear them.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 04:06 AM
I'm going for sure... If you all want to know who I am, the car i'm
taking to get there has a Bumper sticker that says Vote Bush.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 04:07 AM
Hay Spencer I think we might need to TP teh inside of a car again... Im
thinkin bout a car with a Vote Bush Bumper sticker... :p

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Uniman_3
February 28th 07, 04:09 AM
toilet paper...
just incase you got to go on the trail..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 04:10 AM
maybe ill take that sticker off.

I'm thinking bout a Vote McCain anywho.

My car is probably the only economy friendly car that will be there
anyhow..

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 04:11 AM
Why would spencer want to hurt my precious car anywho?

I think the kid is cool stuff, and i would never talk poorly about
him... You on the other hand...

I just don't care to bring that into this thread so nm.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 04:12 AM
If you are driving a hybrid you should just die...:) Speaking of getting
along in the other thread you would get along great with Evan

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Spencer Hochberg
February 28th 07, 04:18 AM
GeorgeWBush wrote:
> Why would spencer want to hurt my precious car anywho?
>
> I think the kid is cool stuff, and i would never talk poorly about
> him... You on the other hand...
>
> I just don't care to bring that into this thread so nm.

Haha thanks, it was a joke because when Cody was here we TPed the
inside of my sisters car, it was funny.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 04:22 AM
Ha yeah that was pretty great. We actually did it shortly once while she
was still driving :)

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

forrestunifreak
February 28th 07, 05:52 AM
I'm going! I'm lost in this thread though....

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 05:54 AM
Well lets just get it back on topic, who else is going, im gonan try and
go with Spencer :-)

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 05:58 AM
If I go will you stop stealing my water?

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 05:59 AM
HAhahhahahah I only "borrowed" water from one individual and hes not
from Cali and hes a pretty nice guy. Not sayin your not though ;)

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

forrestunifreak
February 28th 07, 06:01 AM
Oh, do we finally know who this annoying guy is now?

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 06:02 AM
Honestly, If i went and told everyone who i was. How many people do you
think i could **** off in one day without being a politician?

I think it would be a record!

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

forrestunifreak
February 28th 07, 06:06 AM
Is Kris Holm just registering late????

http://www.moabmunifest.com/files/MMF07_Attendee_List.htm

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 06:06 AM
Or maybe i just haven't registered yet!

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Spencer Hochberg
February 28th 07, 06:09 AM
forrestunifreak wrote:
> Is Kris Holm just registering late????
>
> http://www.moabmunifest.com/files/MMF07_Attendee_List.htm

He isn't coming:( I heard he has to go to some thing to talk to his
manufactures or something like that, he does it every year and the
dates overlap this time...

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Unicaw89
February 28th 07, 06:10 AM
Well contact Guiness, cause I am getin a lil curious :D

--

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> He isn't coming:( I heard he has to go to some thing to talk to his
> manufactures or something like that, he does it every year and the
> dates overlap this time...

Aww dangit, I'm staying home then.

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

GeorgeWBush
February 28th 07, 06:12 AM
I'm actually going to.. Thank you, i now have purpose!

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

ntappin
February 28th 07, 02:14 PM
So far I am the one and only Canadian!!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

forrestunifreak
February 28th 07, 04:10 PM
ntappin wrote:
> So far I am the one and only Canadian!!

Yes, wow there are more Europeans then Canadians! That's unusual.

And it's all because of Kris Holm..

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

tholub
February 28th 07, 04:16 PM
ntappin wrote:
> So far I am the one and only Canadian!!

Someone needs to get Carl Hoyer's butt back to Moab. Not to mention
Ryan Atkins.

--
tholub

torkerdx
March 1st 07, 04:12 AM
timbob1907 wrote:
> are you serious?
> Im bringing my trials, Muni, pump, allen tool, camel back, clothes,
> me.
> maybe some other stuff but i dont think ill break anything so i dont
> need spare parts.

because you said that you will break something and you will have had
the parts home in you room. and I wont loan you any parts if i know
you have any spares at home

--
torkerdx

unifreak7 wrote:
> Where they should be - Holding your unicycle, ready to quit kissing and
> get out and practice.
torkerdx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12543

ntappin
March 1st 07, 04:48 AM
tholub wrote:
> Someone needs to get Carl Hoyer's butt back to Moab. Not to mention
> Ryan Atkins.

Funny you should mention Ryan, I was talking about Moab with him the
other day as he just got back from it with a friend of his, they
weren't unicycling, but he did just spend a week there.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

einradfreak
March 1st 07, 11:08 PM
I will be at moab too...
At the moment i am packing my suitcase for about 3 months and tomorrow
my plane goes to San Francisco....
JEAHHH i am comming.:D

--
einradfreak

'==> www.einradfreak.at <==' (http://www.einradfreak.at)
Die Welt ist verrückt, aber ich bin verrückter! :eek: :D 'Einrad-Chat'
(http://www.einradfreak.at/chat):
einradfreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1087

musketman
March 1st 07, 11:49 PM
It's getting closer. Last time I looked the ppl/uni rider count was a t
99 on moabmunifest.com.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

forrestunifreak
March 6th 07, 12:09 AM
Can anyone going to Moab pass clubs? I might bring my juggling clubs,
but they proabbly won't get any use...

einradfreak wrote:
> I will be at moab too...
> At the moment i am packing my suitcase for about 3 months and tomorrow
> my plane goes to San Francisco....
> JEAHHH i am comming.:D

Wow that's a long trip. See you there!

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

johnfoss
March 6th 07, 12:59 AM
forrestunifreak wrote:
> Can anyone going to Moab pass clubs? I might bring my juggling clubs,
> but they proabbly won't get any use...

There will probably be quite a group of people who can club-pass. At
least as long as it's not too cold! I don't want to break off any
fingers! :D That's what happens when you only juggle every once in a
while. The clubs beat up your hands.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

stuntman_66
March 6th 07, 04:55 AM
i dont know if john has another 14 mile ride in store for us but if he
does lots and lots and lots of water ( i ran out half way through the
14 trail last time luckly everyone was nice and shared lol) and cliff
bars they fill you up give you energy and they are small/easy to carry

--
stuntman_66
stuntman_66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11593

Tigger
March 6th 07, 02:05 PM
I Going, I'll bring my 24" and Trials. I can't wait its so close I can
taste it :D

--
Tigger

Ride it like you stole it from someone who didn't know how to use it!
Tigger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8877

forrestunifreak
March 13th 07, 06:41 PM
Rain showers are forcasted for the wedsnday and thursday before. :(
(that's as far as it goes in advance)

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

musketman
March 13th 07, 10:03 PM
forrestunifreak wrote:
> Rain showers are forcasted for the wedsnday and thursday before. :(
> (that's as far as it goes in advance)

I dont even care how the weather is. I live in Michigan, and right now
everythings crap,crap,crap. Snowy and slushy, and crappy. I havn't rode
my uni more than 20 yards in 5 months! If I can ride on firm ground Im
happy.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home