PDA

View Full Version : Footage From UNICON

KlownLife
February 25th 07, 12:06 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had the street runs by me, mike and lucas
and/or some footage from trials inparticular Joe Hodges?

Anything you can muster would be much appreciated.

Jason

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
> To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
> there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
> the body does.
>
> -Shaun Johanneson
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

kington99
February 25th 07, 12:10 PM
I don't know if you've see the unicon DVD but it has bits of you, mike
and lucas doing your street runs. Unfortunately no trials on there, bit
of a shame.

--
kington99

Dave

KlownLife
February 25th 07, 12:49 PM
Yeah, I thought there would be. Anyway I would be able to get a hold of
atleast my run? I'm sure the other two guys would like to see theres if
they haven't already.
As for trials, I'm sure there were people filming it, anybody?

--

unifreak7 wrote:
> To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
> there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
> the body does.
>
> -Shaun Johanneson
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Lucas1wheel
February 25th 07, 03:28 PM
If anyone has my street run on there harddrive could they, please!
delete it and never speak of it again, that would be much appreciated
lol, look out fluck though, im not drinking ha ha

--
Lucas1wheel

I love Mike Swarbrick he is better than me at unicycling.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!! You kick ass.

I smell.
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

kington99
February 25th 07, 04:08 PM
Just had a quick check, the DVD has about 1 min of lucas and mike's run,
and about 30 seconds of yours Jason. It only has the full run of the
top five riders, and a montage of the rest of the runs.

--
kington99

Dave

Google