PDA

View Full Version : Dx capabilities

CKCrowe
February 26th 07, 02:57 AM
Hey i have a DX if everyone doesnt already kno. I cannot do a crankflip
on it, it is sooo heavy, i was wondering wht are the heavy parts of the
Dx, tht i could replace to make it a lot lighter in a reasonable
price.

Right now i learn and pretty much converted back to doing everything on
my super light crome unicycle.

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

captainkrunk61
February 26th 07, 03:21 AM
It's probably not the weight thats not allowing you to do crankflips.
Just practice, you'll get it. My friend has a DX and does crankflips no
problem.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

skrobo
February 26th 07, 03:24 AM
uhm
i find it about 20 times EASIER to make the wheel flip on my DX. Other
than that, go do a 10 foot drop just to break it in... lol

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Brian O.
February 26th 07, 03:25 AM
CKCrowe wrote:
> Hey i have a DX if everyone doesnt already kno. I cannot do a crankflip
> on it, it is sooo heavy

Trust me, its not the weight thats keeping you from landing them, keep
practicing. Relative to other unis it might be a bit heavier but in the
big picture its only by a pound or two and that really isn't much
weight.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.

Spencer Hochberg
February 26th 07, 03:33 AM
I have done crankflips on a dx, I didn't notice much difference. I doubt
the dx will hold you back from doing anything because of its weight
(other than really fast tricks), it just might require more effort than
on a light uni.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

CKCrowe
February 26th 07, 12:51 PM
k, then it could be the height or something, because i cant get it to
flip at all it comes out way in front.

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home