PDA

View Full Version : French Uni Mag issue #4

Zzagg
February 26th 07, 05:12 PM
Hi everybody!
all is said in the title, the rest is 'here'
(http://monocycle.info/docs/Girafon_Federe_4.pdf)
Enjoy!

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Living easy, living free...
...Season ticket on a one wheel ride.

JJuggle wrote:
> Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

:o ;)
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

Blegas78
February 26th 07, 05:50 PM
awesome! is there an english version though?

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

brendan
February 26th 07, 05:54 PM
thx thats awesome... but is this legal?

and secondly thx i usually check the FFM site but havent lately..

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Zzagg
February 26th 07, 06:00 PM
brendan wrote:
> thx thats awesome... but is this legal?

Yes, "Le girafon fédéré" is totally free:) ...enjoy it while that
lasts;)

@ Blegas: No english version, unfortunately. Some french unicyclists
and I wanted to make one, but soon realized that the translating
process was really hard and the first issue would have been published
more than a year after the original (and be mostly obsolete)

--

JJuggle wrote:
> Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

:o ;)
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

johnfoss
February 26th 07, 07:58 PM
Wow, what a beautiful magazine! Now I wish I could read French, even
more than when we were in Paris last summer after Unicon :D

Is there a place where we can download issues 1-3?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

manu2015
February 26th 07, 09:05 PM
johnfoss wrote:

> Is there a place where we can download issues 1-3?

Yes, you can find it 'here' (http://monocycle.info/girafon.php).

Manuel

--
manu2015

Et Hop !
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

johnfoss
February 27th 07, 01:09 AM
Merci Beaucoup! More great issues! I even found a few of my own photos
in there. :)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

phthoruth
February 27th 07, 02:33 AM
To translate it, you can copy/paste into google
http://www.google.com/language_tools
or babelfish
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I like the photo of Irene and grafitti. Handle bars on a coker.
Nice work, P'tite AS

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

anso
February 27th 07, 03:29 AM
johnfoss wrote:
> I even found a few of my own photos in there. :)

For the issue #3, Javier Ruiz's interview, I asked you if I could use
your pic and you said yes. Is there any other one we've used without
asking ? I think it's important to ask, sorry if we didn't.

--
anso
anso's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/371

steveyo
February 27th 07, 04:34 AM
Beautiful magazine - I can't read enough French to really get
everything, but the pics are awesome. Thanks!

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

johnfoss
February 27th 07, 06:43 AM
anso wrote:
> For the issue #3, Javier Ruiz's interview, I asked you if I could use
> your pic and you said yes. Is there any other one we've used without
> asking ? I think it's important to ask, sorry if we didn't.

There were two basketball pictures from Tokyo and a shot of Javier
riding the Obstacle Course at Unicon V. One or more of those may have
been on his web site though, as I had clicked through to that. Anyway,
I'm sure they were used with permission. No problem!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Zzagg
February 27th 07, 10:39 AM
phthoruth wrote:
> I like the photo of Irene and grafitti. Handle bars on a coker.

The picture was taken last year when she lived in "our good old Nantes"

phthoruth wrote:
> Nice work, P'tite AS

Yeah, welcome to P'tite AS fan club ;)... though she didn't work as hard
on this issue than on the previous ones (Sorry An'so) her help is still
very precious to us;)

--

JJuggle wrote:
> Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

:o ;)
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

thieum
March 4th 07, 10:16 PM
Zzagg wrote:

> Yeah, welcome to P'tite AS fan club ;)... though she didn't work as
> hard on this issue than on the previous ones (Sorry An'so) her help is
> still very precious to us;)

Cough, cough, beging for recognition ;) :D

--
thieum

'Selection of the best uni videos out there by Matayo'
(http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono/)
' Requiem pour un Mono' (http://tinyurl.com/ras9l)
thieum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10189

Google