PDA

View Full Version : Private Party Torker DX 24" on ebay

MuniAddict
February 27th 07, 02:33 AM
Only "1 hour of use" on a 24" DX on ebay. $185. Looks like the latest
model but can't tell if there's a reinforcement ring on the seatpost
tube, so it might be the 2006 model. Still not bad. The $20 flat rate
shipping seems more than fair so this looks like a good deal if the bid
doesn't go much higher.

http://tinyurl.com/37ggvv

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Brian O.
February 27th 07, 04:02 AM
MuniAddict wrote:
> And what % of them break anyway? Can't be that many, and you'd probably
> have to be pretty rough with it to break it.

Very few, this is one thing I've actually really been trying to tell
people for so long. I have both a trials and a muni DX, with
unreinforced frames and neither has had any problem. I've ridden them
both very hard for that past year and there is no sign of trouble.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home