PDA

View Full Version : Another new KH20 on EBAY

Daytripper63
February 27th 07, 03:52 AM
Like the title says
http://tinyurl.com/2usokx

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

bawls44
February 27th 07, 03:58 AM
I believe this auction has already been talked about, but Im not
completely sure. Anyways, looks like a solid uni.

--
bawls44
bawls44's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14427

MuniAddict
February 27th 07, 04:01 AM
Yeah there was a post about it already. I got the second one from ebay.
This one was actually listed first on ebay, and now the guy's trying to
make a little profit. Nothing wrong with that I guess. It'll still cost
less than UDC.:)

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

abbabibble
February 27th 07, 04:26 AM
*swears*

dangit!
everyone posts all the GOOD ebay listings so i never win them! :D

( i try to keep good stuff secret. :p)

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

uni_jim wrote:
> isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
> where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?;) :D

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON-->':eek: '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Unicaw89
February 27th 07, 10:02 AM
Im curious how so many KH unis are being sold on Ebay for low prices,
who kidnapped Kris and took all his toys yo@!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

ahollow
February 27th 07, 04:27 PM
As Terry says, this was the first one sold; Terry got the 2nd. This
seller paid $265 for it last month, plus about $40 shipping.

I guess the guy never planned on riding it and was looking for a quick
turnaround on eBay, since he was also runner-up on the one Terry won.

Still, not a bad price.

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

MuniAddict
March 2nd 07, 02:43 AM
Wow! The winning bid was $440! http://tinyurl.com/2exvbe

Still about $50 less than UDC, but that's a chunk 'o' change! I also
got a brand new '07 KH trials (also from ebay) for $365, and the
*first* '07 listed went for a dirt cheap $265! So each successive
auction brought almost $100 more each time! :eek:

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

steveyo
March 2nd 07, 03:24 AM
MuniAddict wrote:
> Wow! The winning bid was $440! http://tinyurl.com/2exvbe
>
> Still about $50 less than UDC, but that's a chunk 'o' change! I also
> got a brand new '07 KH trials (also from ebay) for $365, and the
> *first* '07 listed went for a dirt cheap $265! So each successive
> auction brought almost $100 more each time! :eek:

Yebbut, crazier is that the first auction was won for $265, and that's
the guy who sold this latest one for $440. Not a bad profit.

Wish I'd thought of it. *#($*#! :mad:

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

boo radley
March 2nd 07, 03:47 AM
MuniAddict wrote:
> So each successive auction brought almost $100 more each time! :eek:

I wish I had one to list, I could use the $540.

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

MuniAddict
March 2nd 07, 03:52 AM
boo radley wrote:
> I wish I had one to list, I could use the $540.

haha, the way it's going they're sure to top $1,000 before long!;)

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Google