PDA

View Full Version : Tryin to find riders in/near Fresno, CA

psycoticmosquito
February 27th 07, 04:27 AM
I used to ride, and I was gettin pretty good, but had nobody to ride
with, and got bored, and sold my uni. Now i have been thinking of
getting back into it, but i want someone to ride with cuz my friends
are wussies and are afraid to learn how to ride a unicycle.
so ya, drop me a line at or AIM sn:
psycoticmosquito if you are from the area and wanna hang out
peace

--
psycoticmosquito
psycoticmosquito's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14438

GhettoSmurf
February 27th 07, 04:38 AM
there are alot of riders in the bay area.
im in san jose.
what kind of riding do you do.

--
GhettoSmurf

http://willowglenbicycles.com/index.cfm[/URL]
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

psycoticmosquito
February 27th 07, 10:22 PM
Idk, i guess i was kinda getting into freestyle or trials or something.
I havn't ridden much since about a year and a half ago thugh, but
occasionally i get on my sister's unio and mess around to make sure I
still got it.

--
psycoticmosquito
psycoticmosquito's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14438

JosephCampbell
August 23rd 08, 01:29 AM
I am here in fresno and ride all the time here
I gotta 38inch sidehop so I am not bad.

send me a pm cause I wont check this thread again.
or myspace me myspace.com/josephcampbell

--
JosephCampbell

www.myspace.com/josephcampbell

Google