PDA

View Full Version : THe cheapest place to buy creepy crawlers?

rhskeks
March 1st 07, 11:50 PM
My tires are worn out so I want to get a new one for a cheap price.
I heard someone about trading in their tires for a new one.
What is the cheapest store to buy those tires?

--
rhskeks

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi :D
rhskeks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14210

Evan Byrne
March 2nd 07, 03:13 AM
Pretty much anywhere you look its going to be 30 bucks. If you find a
place that has them cheaper than 30, Do post it.

--
Evan Byrne

Its one hundred and six miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.-
Elwood
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

zfreak220
March 2nd 07, 03:37 AM
'shazam!' (http://tinyurl.com/2z2qss)

--
zfreak220

howdigetsogood wrote:
> man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57071), oh wait
> nevermind i still do.
zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Google