PDA

View Full Version : Unicycle shopping

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 03:00 AM
YO!!!!!

I'm shopping for a freestyle unicycle online.....

any good websites someone can point me toward
(:

--
ProFish_Daddy

If you don't like my typing or spelling just move along!
I am here to learn more and to be encouraged.

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

tunkie
March 2nd 07, 03:05 AM
unicycle.com

--
tunkie

'http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials'
(http://youtube.com/profile?user=tunkie1993)

http://youtube.com/profile?user=tunkie1993

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 03:10 AM
what's the differenc between frestyle advanced and freestyle expert???

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

tunkie
March 2nd 07, 03:15 AM
well I dont really know im not really a freestyler but expert is
supposed to be the best.

--
tunkie

'http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials'
(http://youtube.com/profile?user=tunkie1993)

http://youtube.com/profile?user=tunkie1993

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 03:41 AM
ERRR!!!! I can't pay pal!!!!!

Any sites to buy off of That I can use paypal????

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Unicaw89
March 2nd 07, 04:47 AM
renegadejuggling.com

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Dumpweed wrote:
> your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
> like watching tv
Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

skilewis74
March 2nd 07, 05:18 AM
ProFish_Daddy wrote:
> what's the differenc between frestyle advanced and freestyle expert???

Stiffer, and stronger.

You sure you want a freestyle? If you start juming off stuff with it,
it's going to break.

Simmilar good choice: trials - it's a lot stronger, some tricks are a
bit harder, it's a bit heavier, and a bit more expensive.

ProFish_Daddy wrote:
> ERRR!!!! I can't pay pal!!!!!
>
> Any sites to buy off of That I can use paypal????

:confused:

--
skilewis74

Hazmat
March 2nd 07, 05:20 AM
skilewis74 wrote:
> Stiffer, and stronger.
>
> You sure you want a freestyle? If you start juming off stuff with it,
> it's going to break.
>
> Simmilar good choice: trials - it's a lot stronger, some tricks are a
> bit harder, it's a bit heavier, and a bit more expensive.
>
> :confused:

But trials will last you longer as they are built to last in some cases
rather then getting a freestyle one.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 05:21 AM
nope.. I have my otherone for jumpingand stuff... but I want an 18"...
and I want a freestyle one... I've always done flat.. on anything

bikes.... blades....

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Hazmat
March 2nd 07, 05:23 AM
ProFish_Daddy wrote:
> nope.. I have my otherone for jumpingand stuff... but I want an 18"...
> and I want a freestyle one... I've always done flat.. on anything
>
> bikes.... blades....

Ohh okay :) Well, how much you looking to spend??

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

ntappin
March 2nd 07, 05:25 AM
Unicycle.com is probably the best source for a good freestyle for cheap,
otherwise you could talk to Darren Bedford of Bedford unicycles.
www.bedfordunicycles.ca He will probably cost you more but you will get
a custom unicycle hand built to your desires. Plus you will prolly be
able to pay paypal or something similar. If you give Unicycle.com a
call 1800 unicycle they may be willing to accept it though. I don't
know how accepting they are of different forms of payment though.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 05:28 AM
Hazmat wrote:
> Ohh okay :) Well, how much you looking to spend??

$300 - $400

Unicycle.com DOES NOT support pay pal and That's my only means of
buying

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Hazmat
March 2nd 07, 05:30 AM
Well i think what ntappin said and go with bedford. If that doesn't
work. Might i suggest E-Bay. :D :D :D

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

ProFish_Daddy
March 2nd 07, 05:32 AM
no freestyle unis on e-bay

Maybe i'll just get something more regular...

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Hazmat
March 2nd 07, 05:36 AM
or you could that. :D :D :D

--

'Koxx Free Tricks' (http://tinyurl.com/ypurf6) at Renegadejuggleing

--
skilewis74

johnfoss
March 2nd 07, 06:33 PM
ProFish_Daddy wrote:
> Unicycle.com DOES NOT support pay pal and That's my only means of buying

Ouch! You need to get some friends. Someone who can exchange your cash
for a credit card purchase, or who has a checking account and can give
you a check (make sure there's money in their checking account!). Or
buy a money order.

Now I have a vendor that wants to use PayPal to pay me for a
photography job. I'll have to find out if this will cost me anything,
since all my other clients have checks. How come Intel wants me to use
Paypal???

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Chris.James
March 3rd 07, 02:25 AM
johnfoss wrote:
> Ouch! You need to get some friends. Someone who can exchange your cash
> for a credit card purchase, or who has a checking account and can give
> you a check (make sure there's money in their checking account!). Or
> buy a money order.
>
> Now I have a vendor that wants to use PayPal to pay me for a
> photography job. I'll have to find out if this will cost me anything,
> since all my other clients have checks. How come Intel wants me to use
> Paypal???

it wont cost you anything. And (if you buy off of ebay, not sure about
other places) they will insure you up to 1000 dollars incase you get
screwed

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
> Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
> riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
> to watch we don't land in dog poop.....
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

gordito8me
March 3rd 07, 03:53 AM
it's always good to have ''incase you get screwed" insurance.

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

ntappin
March 3rd 07, 05:49 AM
Chris.James wrote:
> it wont cost you anything. And (if you buy off of ebay, not sure about
> other places) they will insure you up to 1000 dollars incase you get
> screwed

Actualy there is a fee for recieving money. I forget exactly what it is
but I remember it being around 3 dollars for a 20 dollar Canadian
transaction.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

ProFish_Daddy
March 3rd 07, 05:52 AM
I BOUGHT ONE!!! WOOT!!!
It's not so much of a freestyle unicycle...
but...
WOOT!!!!!!! It should get here by friday
umm... COD always works instead of paypal.... WOOT WOOT I CAN'T WAIT!
http://www.unicycle.com/images/catalog/chaindriven/UNNIPG.jpg][/url]

--
ProFish_Daddy

If you don't like my typing or spelling just move along!
I am here to learn more and to be encouraged.

habbywall wrote: [i]
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Hazmat
March 3rd 07, 12:58 PM
Oooh very nice, this is what i have now since lending my TX to a lady
friend who said she would give back to me when i go to the karoake
contest in a fortnight. :D :D :D

|Filename: 1.5m giraffe.jpg |

Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

gordito8me
March 3rd 07, 02:16 PM
giraffes look like so much fun!

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Hazmat
March 3rd 07, 03:02 PM
gordito8me wrote:
> giraffes look like so much fun!

Trust me my friend that they are worth every $$$ :D :D

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

uni_jim
March 3rd 07, 03:06 PM
ProFish Daddy, why do you have two chains?

--
uni_jim

Beware of the pixies!:eek:
uni_jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13559

Hazmat
March 3rd 07, 03:11 PM
uni_jim wrote:
> ProFish Daddy, why do you have two chains?

Maybe this might explain it. Is this why ProFish_Daddy?? :confused:
http://tinyurl.com/3y5be6

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different :D
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

johnfoss
March 3rd 07, 06:39 PM
Hmm. The page linked above says this:
"Two chain design for equalised tension on the wheel - single chain
giraffes can pull the wheel out of alignment with the frame"

I never had my wheel go out of alignment due to forces put on by the
chain. Don't know if that's because of good chain tensioners or what,
but it worked. That said, a dual-chain giraffe definitely looks cooler,
and is marginally safer to ride as you should never suffer from a
broken chain. Broken chains can lead to injury, but I've never had my
chain break either. I have replaced it several times over the years.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

ProFish_Daddy
March 3rd 07, 06:57 PM
Hazmat wrote:
> Maybe this might explain it. Is this why ProFish_Daddy?? :confused:
> http://tinyurl.com/3y5be6

Yes... It's adjustale Height!! WOOT!

--

habbywall wrote:
> I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
> fast!
ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home